Kyokushin vs. Judo

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What Is the best colour underpants to wear for judo? What flavour of Pringles is best to eat before judo class? What is the best type of bag to carry my judo gi in? In which compass direction is it best to break wind during judo class?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What Is the best colour underpants to wear for judo? What flavour of Pringles is best to eat before judo class? What is the best type of bag to carry my judo gi in? In which compass direction is it best to break wind during judo class?
Are you serious? Pringles before Judo??? That's just bad training. Lays are the only proper chip (okay, crisp) to eat before Judo.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Are you serious? Pringles before Judo??? That's just bad training. Lays are the only proper chip (okay, crisp) to eat before Judo.
I changed it to Pringles because if I’d have put crisps it would have confused some your countrymen ;)

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I am intrigued by your thoughts and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Martial arts is not Rock, Paper, Scissors. Way too many variables to say this art beats that art. Except Ameri-do-te.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If you keep a bag of Lays chips under your gi during newaza, you get really strange looks of concern from your training partner when the chips crumble. Or so I've been told.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If you keep a bag of Lays chips under your gi during newaza, you get really strange looks of concern from your training partner when the chips crumble. Or so I've been told.
Is that a tube of Pringles in your gi, or are you just pleased to see me?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Martial arts is not Rock, Paper, Scissors. Way too many variables to say this art beats that art. Except Ameri-do-te.

Frank is correct. It's more Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
RockPaper2.jpeg

We're getting serious now.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
The answer, of course, is 42.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Simple. Dwayne Johnson uses Scissor Kick. It's Super Effective!

Quite clever, that.

And he can probably still throw one from his wrasslin' days.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know what we should try? Borshch before Judo. If all else fails, you are also a walking, kicking chemical weapon.

Latest Discussions