Kyokushin vs. Judo

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If the Kyokushin karateka can land his strikes without getting thrown and/or choked and/or submitted, he wins.

If the judoka can land his “judo chops” :) without getting knocked out, he wins.

Quite simple, really.

A question I just thought up and had to ask the general audience...

Do you think there’s more karateka who have experience in judo/grappling than judoka who have experience in striking? I’ve read about a lot of karate guys in the past with judo dan ranking, yet I don’t come across many judoka who speak of striking experience. Odd; maybe it’s just what I’ve paid attention to and it’s skewed a bit.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay haven't been on here in a while. So I come on and see hundreds of the same type of thread off you and I can safely say now. You're never going to start training. I've seen this hundreds of times the guys who really want to train don't spend ages asking questions online. Maybe they'll ask once or twice then they'll go train but people who ask numerous times like this in my experience don't have the motivation to actually turn up they'll just keep telling everyone they want to train and then keep making excuses about why they're not training. All this time spent posting you could be out training but you're not

OP
BmillerWarrior
Reaction score
Okay haven't been on here in a while. So I come on and see hundreds of the same type of thread off you and I can safely say now. You're never going to start training. I've seen this hundreds of times the guys who really want to train don't spend ages asking questions online. Maybe they'll ask once or twice then they'll go train but people who ask numerous times like this in my experience don't have the motivation to actually turn up they'll just keep telling everyone they want to train and then keep making excuses about why they're not training. All this time spent posting you could be out training but you're not
I do train ******* and I'll bet I have way more ring experience than you.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah no you don't buddy.if you trained you wouldn't be posting every day asking.

"Should I do judo"
"Does Jiu Jitsu compliment judo"
"What's better kyoshukin or judo"
"Is judo any good"
"What's the best ever style of karate"

Anyone with training already knows how to find the answers to these questions and knows that they need to find out for themselves.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
If you had training you wouldn't be asking this silly question because anyone who's done martial arts knows it's about the practitioner not the style. Only guys who haven't trained think that the style really makes a difference. A karate guy can beat a judo guy and a judo guy can beat a karate guy and a boxer could beat a Jiu Jitsu and so on and so on

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
@Headhunter
welcome back, good to see you. hope things are going well for you.
All good buddy can't complain well I do but no one listens lol. Had a rotten cold last few weeks but still been training on it. Still getting screwed by doctors over my diabetes being told I'm type 1 diabetic except my blood sugars are dropping down to 3.1 after a intense training session without meds so meh but yep all good still getting by butt whooped in Jiu Jitsu but still learning and it's been so cold my legs hurt when kicking the bags in Muay Thai....so nothing out the ordinary for me lol

OP
BmillerWarrior
Reaction score
I'm asking these questions to get peoples opinions not direct answers you idiots. I already have my strong personal opinion on the question and on most of the threads I post. I enjoy hearing what other people think or believe. That's the whole point. So many sensitive pussies on MT. I'm going to have to find a different forum.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm asking these questions to get peoples opinions not direct answers you idiots. I already have my strong personal opinion on the question and on most of the threads I post. I enjoy hearing what other people think or believe. That's the whole point. So many sensitive pussies on MT. I'm going to have to find a different forum.
Lol just got on here and already you get upset when people call you out and we're the sensitive pussies? Okay my friend whatever you say you're the one who started coming out with the insults. People have told you to go train that's the best advice then suddenly you start coming out saying oh well I bet I have more ring experience than you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 265

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bye bye then and no you don't have to find a forum you need to find a martial arts club

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:
A reminder that the Terms of Service here require you to keep in polite and professional. Name calling, insults and personal attacks do not fit that requirement.
I recommend this stop, or people will be finding their accounts restricted, suspended, or banned.

Mark A Cochran
Dirty Dog
MartialTalk Senior Moderator

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, HH.

Latest Discussions