John Cleese, the london his belief's created

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can understand that the beauty that is Catherine can make a lesser soul feel unworthy, which is why someone might embrace the one called Aniston, but fear not, with enough devotion to catherine, one can finally be at peace with their unworthiness.
Catherine is fine, but to dis Jennifer and her fans is about the lowest you have sunk. I put a curse on you... May Angelina Jolie convince Catherine's husband to kick her to the curb! Then you will be devoted to just another crazy cuckoldress, if there is such a word. (spell check says no):mst:
Sean

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A London policeman checks his camera before the wedding...photo from Yahoo News. Pity he shoots Nikon instead of Canon...(just kidding!)

As urban as London is, it certainly has very human monents. :asian:

Attachments

• $policeman checks camera before wedding.jpg
    $policeman checks camera before wedding.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 139

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But the man speaks the truth, ToD.

Also, very friendly are the Welsh ladies you know. They are more in touch with their Celtic roots than many of us ... I speak from experience :winks: and :blushes:.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: Don't you mean the curse is on NTSC? {yeah, TV format pun attack :D!}.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I see that and all I can think of is
1- no fricken noisy neighbors for miles and
2- great place to shoot naked models.

:D

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Depends where you live, I live in a village in the Dales, I'd actually prefer to live in Cornwall but where I live is beautiful I'd just prefer to live in the south being a southerner plus I love being by the sea. We have little crime, air ambulances to whip you off to good hospitals, good pubs, good schools and friendly people. We have two great breweries, cheese makers (a nice bit of Wensleydale, Gromit!) good fishing, a Georgian theatre, good sports facilities and believe it or not the weather isn't bad.

The ladies have little interest for me, however I am surrounded by thousands of brave young soldiers!

London however is a city, as all cities are it can be overwhelming and inhuman, populated by people of diverse cultures struggling under the pressures of inner city living, it shouldn't be taken as being typical of the UK it's typical of a big city.

This is where I live.

images

images

images

images

So you live in Beckindale! I didn't realize Emmerdale Farm was still on.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I grew up on the Hill's Angels, Dr. Who's companions and Page 3, so I'll respectfully disagree as to the beauty of the ladies of the region.

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
You blokes must be on drugs.
Here's a real shiela for you to feast your optic nerves on , Nigella Lawson , and she eats too , not like those anorexic Hollywood sheilas you were raving about that live on nothing but a few lettuce leaves each day.
And check out those cupcakes ..... the ones on the damn plate you preverts.

648262-nigella.jpg

This is Nigella on Bondi Beach the other week , ok so her choice of swimwear might not be that flash , and it sort of makes her look a bit like a navy clearance diver returning from a mission.
But she is just doing the smart thing and protecting that beautiful English complexion from the harshness of the Australian sun.

Nigella-Lawson-is-undercover.jpg

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fixed that for you!

British Home Office police aren't routinely armed, and when they are it's not Glocks btw it's H&K's. Only the MOD police are an armed force.

MJM, that's not Nigella, that's a Times journalist doing an article for the paper about the 'Burkini', she was mistaken for Nigella by some people on the beach she went on.

Try Pippa Middleton, sister and bridemaid to HRH Duchess of Cambridge.

images

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
British Home Office police aren't routinely armed, and when they are it's not Glocks btw it's H&K's. Only the MOD police are an armed force.

MJM, that's not Nigella, that's a Times journalist doing an article for the paper about the 'Burkini', she was mistaken for Nigella by some people on the beach she went on.

Try Pippa Middleton, sister and bridemaid to HRH Duchess of Cambridge.

images

Was it really ? , over here on tv shows they were saying it was Nigella and they were slagging her off about her taste in beach fashion.
I always thought that photo was a bit weird , like it didn't really look like her figure , based on my own err.... research.

No , you can keep your stick insect women , I'll stay with Nigella , I like my women with a bit of meat on em.

And I don't mean like this either , that's just wrong.
Reminds me of my childhood , I was very lonely and found it hard to make friends.
Mum and dad used to tie a steak around my neck just to get the dog to play with me. :lol:

lady-gaga-meat-dress1.jpg

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bob, you said that you should models in the U.s. and you want to shoot them in England, do you at least give them a head start?:shooter::)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob, you said that you should models in the U.s. and you want to shoot them in England, do you at least give them a head start?:shooter::)
5 minute head start, then I whip out the Canon. :D

Latest Discussions