Is Michael guilty?

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Joe...good points. I heard today that they apparently found "love letters" to the kid. That could be damning. They may have found a number of other things as well.

Steve

S

Spud

On a lighter side - Amazon.com has some interesting items to recommend for people buying MJ's latest CD:
Linky Poo

Our Customers' Advice
See what customers recommend in addition to, or instead of, the product on this page.
Recommend an item!

* 1 person recommended At Folsom Prison [EXTRA TRACKS] [LIVE] [ORIGINAL RECORDING REMASTERED] in addition to Number Ones
* 1 person recommended When Your Child Has Been Molested : A Parent's Guide to Healing and Recovery instead of Number Ones

See more customer buying advice

S

Spud

Oh, and by the way - -no jury will jury find him guilty.

O.J. , Durst, et al....

Can't think of too many parents who'd feel comfortable sending their kids to Neverland for an overnighter....

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
This one is going to be a hard one to call. Were he not such an oddball to begin with it'd be easier. The press has judged and hanged him already. This much is for sure. Innocent until proven guilty is supposed to be the law of the land.

The childlike innocence of Michael Jackson factor I have a hard time with. Here's the guy who was savvy enough to buy Northern Songs (most of the Lennon/McCartney output which guarantees him millions a year in royalties alone). The 3 mil payoff ten years ago doesn't help either. The differences between him and OJ - 1) He's certifyably odd and OJ was a sports hero and 2) child molestation and murder are in two very different ball parks.

The Dan-boy prediction is if the kid & family isn't bought off, MJ is going down.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I of course will give him the benefit of a trial before I say for sure that he is guilty....however, he's lookin' pretty damn guilty.

I don't think the DA would have raided the house of someone as wealthy and powerful as Jacko without having built up a strong case. I have to imagine that the DA has a lot of evidence in his bag of tricks to put Jacko away for a long time.

But...we'll see at the trial.

:asian:

S

Spud

Without DNA or Jacko keeping some photo souvenirs it becomes a matter of kid said/Jacko said. There is a big jump from having probably cause getting an arrest warrant or indictment and convicting.

I wonder if Kobe sent MJ a big thank you card?

Latest Discussions