Interesting way to defend someone.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
I suppose that is one technique you could attempt to use.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did that to my nephew once. He stopped doing the sagging and bagging thing afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did that to my nephew once. He stopped doing the sagging and bagging thing afterwards.

That makes me wondering if some of them might not even notice that they had been "pantsed."

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is one way to defend someone without violence.

Sorry, that is an act of violence. He intruded on the guy's space, touched him enough to depants him, and left him literally exposed to ridicule and vulnerable. It's mild -- but it is violence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, that is an act of violence. He intruded on the guy's space, touched him enough to depants him, and left him literally exposed to ridicule and vulnerable. It's mild -- but it is violence.

How about "minimal violence" then? Certainly less than knocking him out.

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
This is one way to defend someone without violence.

BRAVO :lol:

His attention was immediately taken away from the lady that he just assaulted (I noticed the 'intimidation kick'), but now he has to make the decision either to fight with his feet tied together, or drop his guard and use his hands to pull his pants back up (where he could have gotten easily knocked out). In the end he walks away humiliated while the people on the train try to not to laugh too loud, and the lady was protected from any further harm.

In my opinion a great move for this particular situation of "looking like a fool with your pants on the ground."

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I live in CALIFORNIA... No, no, no. That could be taken as an invitation...

Koshiki

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hah! NOT what I was expecting. I'll have to see if I can get that instituted as a formal technique...

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Am less than sure if that actually would be construed as violence or be seen from a legal perspective as acting with violent - or more accurately, criminal - intent. At most it would be assault and battery - unlawful and unpermitted touching of another, or battery on its own - harmful or offensive trouching. Both acts without criminal intent are only misdemeanours and not seen as violent.
There was no violence involved that I could see in either layman or legal terms.
And obviously if called, there is the defense of another mitigant.
Sorry, late on the wagon and pedantic but have cleared the desk for the day and waiting for the train home to sausage and chicken casserole - not sure about that but anything with both sausage and chicken in it can only be good.

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score

Nah. It was a distraction.

Violence would have been if he had pulled the guys underwear up over his head. I'm kinda sorry he didn't.

sopraisso

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Lol when there's not enough subject to discuss we can occupy with the semantics. ;)
Hey. But the method is *interesting*, indeed!

shima

K3NPO
Reaction score
I live in CALIFORNIA... No, no, no. That could be taken as an invitation...

Hahahaha... especially depending on what part you're in :)

I support this method, but I do wonder if the guy was high or stoned or whatever, would he have ignored his pants going down and started swinging at the other guy anyway?

Latest Discussions