Insight information

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was looking for info. on the state of the Kukkiwon with the investigation? How is this going to effect us in the future? If they are able to recover what will be the prices for certification?

Has nobody heard anything from anybody, this sems very strange to me.

There is nothing happening. At this time the Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Sport is taking a larger role in the KKW operations. The Korean Ministry or Tax is not after them. The story in Mookas was blown out of proportion.

Come on it couls not have been that blown out of shape, since the source came from the IRS over in Korea

I tried to ask GM Park about GM Uhm's retirement-he simply said something about GM Uhm has had a long career in service to TKD.

Miguksaram probably has better info after just getting back from Korea.

Come on it could not have been that blown out of shape, since the source came from the IRS over in Korea

The source may have come from the IRS but that doesn't mean it wasn't blown out of proportion. You have to look at who reported it and what did they actually say? Was the IRS looking into it more because they are shifting certain reigns of power and as a result they need make sure it is being done correctly? Perhaps the source was talking on hear-say and wasn't involved in the actual case.

Latest Discussions

Back