I'd like to introduce myself...

LeiDren

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm new to the forums so I thought that an introduction would be appropriate. I'm a black-stripe in a Canadian WTF school. I've been to my fair share of tournaments, although I don't exactly have the best record, for poomse or sparring. My school is actually a member of a sub-organization of TKD, called Champion Tae Kwon Do. I don't know if anybody here knows of us, or is a member, but if you are, or even if your aren't, I'd love to chat.

Greetings and welcome to MT...

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

Welcome to MartialTalk! :ultracool

LeiDren said:
I'm new to the forums so I thought that an introduction would be appropriate. I'm a black-stripe in a Canadian WTF school. I've been to my fair share of tournaments, although I don't exactly have the best record, for poomse or sparring. My school is actually a member of a sub-organization of TKD, called Champion Tae Kwon Do. I don't know if anybody here knows of us, or is a member, but if you are, or even if your aren't, I'd love to chat.
LeiDren - whoa that's some mean avatar! Hope you can get him to beg and roll over!!!

Welcome to MT.

Respects!

Welcome to MT, Leidren! I've already seen a few of your posts, but haven't had a chance to say hello...So, hello! :)

Back