I met the scariest contial artist today.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Since this thread seems to have been hijacked by you grammatical fascists, hell-bent on some horrific new world order; one founded on the heinous notion of correct spelling and self-explanatory semantic, I want to just add that the word that means "newly made up word" is neologism.
Benito x

Well YEAH!!!! I was using new speak directly from George Orwell 1984.... what else would my goal have been other than a new world order :D

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Since this thread seems to have been hijacked by you grammatical fascists, hell-bent on some horrific new world order; one founded on the heinous notion of correct spelling and self-explanatory semantic, I want to just add that the word that means "newly made up word" is neologism.
Benito x
There is a distinct lack of spelling and grammatical mistakes in this post. Closet grammatical fascist?

OP
G

Galens

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I was so not looking forward to studying this morning, but after reading the last few replies, its just so full of epic win that I want to.

Thanks for the laughs this morning, its better than my coffee.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Explaining your made up word means nothing 2 posts after the initial post kid. As I said, wholly unintelligible and frankly sounds like a lame attempt at sounding cool. My comment was not rude, it was pointing out the absurdity of what you wrote. We have many intelligent people here who speak many languages (including 3 myself) but if it's not a word previously heard anywhere on this planet or cannot be found in any written form I would stay away from using it. Because effective communication involves people understanding what you are saying, especially when you are asking a question.

Seriously, ease off. Try harder to figure it out next time. At this point you really are being rude. I had never heard the word before either, but I thought about it for like 5 seconds. And I'm not that bright.

Get over it, because it's one word in a long post. Quit being such a floccinaucinihilipilificator.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Awesome, throwing your 2 cents in on something I said like weeks ago.

I'm not the only one who had issue with it, I don't even have that many comments in this thread except for 2 on the first page addressing his bit of malapropism. Maybe you should go throw your weight around on someone who's made more than two comments.

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm not the only one who had issue with it, I don't even have that many comments in this thread except for 2 on the first page addressing his bit of malapropism. Maybe you should go throw your wight around on someone who's made more than two comments.

Is that a Barrow Wight? Always wanted one of them but my garden is too small.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Folks, lets play nice eh? If you have a problem with a post please hit the RTM button instead of replying in thread. This way the mods can take a look at the issue without anyone risking action against themselves.

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Evening Galen. I've met plenty of people like you've explained in your scenario here. It's all good, they come and go and most are so full of themselves, they don't last long, I usually just excuse myself immediately and it's not being rude or anything else.

I don't have time in my life for such non-sense and as you get older you will see that you don't either, so make a pact with yourself now. Walk away from those that just wish to waste your time before you allow them to waste your time. You'll save yourself a lot of aggrivation and time.

Trust me.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I'm not the only one who had issue with it, I don't even have that many comments in this thread except for 2 on the first page addressing his bit of malapropism. Maybe you should go throw your weight around on someone who's made more than two comments.

But if I never trolled I'd never be able to use such an awesome word! Life is all about opportunities, and this ineluctible moment could not be allowed to pass.

Latest Discussions