Hows your imagination?

silatman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm searching for an idea for a tattoo and have got myself stuck in a rut.
What I'm looking for is an idea that conveys my "I will die for you" attitude in relation to my two boys.
I won't say what the design is that I have picked as I don't want any iterference with your own, only to say that the problem that I have come up against is I cant simplify it enough to get it down to a size that will tattoo onto the side of my left arm.
I have two boys who both have 4 letters in their names and I want to include both in the ink.
I am open to any suggestions that you might have and if I do use any of your ideas I would be more than happy to send emails of the finished work.

I hope that you will have heaps of ideas and look forward to all.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A real good artist can do a photo-realistic tattoo of your boys faces..Add their names below the faces and finally the word "I would burn in hell to keep you safe"..

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What I'm looking for is an idea that conveys my "I will die for you" attitude in relation to my two boys.
I won't say what the design is that I have picked as I don't want any iterference with your own, only to say that the problem that I have come up against is I cant simplify it enough to get it down to a size that will tattoo onto the side of my left arm.
I have two boys who both have 4 letters in their names and I want to include both in the ink.
I am open to any suggestions that you might have and if I do use any of your ideas I would be more than happy to send emails of the finished work.

I hope that you will have heaps of ideas and look forward to all.

Have you chosen an artist yet? A good tattoo artist can take this information and give you some options on what will work.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have you chosen an artist yet? A good tattoo artist can take this information and give you some options on what will work.
Agreed, find a good artist, and tell him/her what you posted here. They should be able to give you some suggestions.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Do you have other ink? If so, where and what? Do you have any closely held religious or philosophical beliefs? For example, what are their zodiac signs?

:asian:

OP
S

silatman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Do you have other ink? If so, where and what? Do you have any closely held religious or philosophical beliefs? For example, what are their zodiac signs?

:asian:

I have an oriental dragon holding my arts logo surrounded by fire and clouds on my right arm.
I dont really hold any strong religious beliefs.
I have had a chat to my tattoo artist about my next piece but thought that I would ask people for their ideas as obviously the more people throwing up ideas the bigger the pool is to draw from.
I am leaning towards having a warrior in full charge mode with smoke or flames or maybe even tribal surrounding him with a banner or a scroll saying something like "Family forever or protection at all costs" maybe in latin.
As you can tell there is alot of planning left to do and I am still open to any other ideas that I can either incorporate in my idea, or scrap my idea all together and start again.
So please feel free to throw ideas my way they are all appreciated.
Thanks for the people that have already posted.

Latest Discussions