Dragons

silatman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am looking for inspiration for a new tattoo and want to find a picture of a Western Dragon.
I have an Eastern Dragon on my right shoulder and this signifies all that is good and now I want to put an opposite on my left shoulder.
I want to find a evil, nasty looking Western dragon so that both sides of my personallity are covered, that is, what-ever dragon is being fed at the time is the one that will be reflected in my personality.
Can anyone suggest a link or PM me a drawing, original or otherwise so that I can use it as the basis of my tattoo. I am only interested in original tattoos so rest assured if it is something that you have already, the design will be changed to suit me.
Thank you to anyone who will help me in my search.
Silatman.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You might find some neat ones if you search Images on Google. Just a suggestion.....hope you find what you are looking for!

OP
S

silatman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have just spent the last 3 hours doing just that and had hoped that members might be able to narrow down the search a little for me.
As with anything the more eyes that are looking the more is likely to be seen.
Thanks for the advice though.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
silatman said:
I am looking for inspiration for a new tattoo and want to find a picture of a Western Dragon.
I have an Eastern Dragon on my right shoulder and this signifies all that is good and now I want to put an opposite on my left shoulder.
I want to find a evil, nasty looking Western dragon so that both sides of my personallity are covered, that is, what-ever dragon is being fed at the time is the one that will be reflected in my personality.
Can anyone suggest a link or PM me a drawing, original or otherwise so that I can use it as the basis of my tattoo. I am only interested in original tattoos so rest assured if it is something that you have already, the design will be changed to suit me.
Thank you to anyone who will help me in my search.
Silatman.

Look for this book at your local Hobby store or RPG store Shadowrun Dragons of the Sixth World: http://www.doordice.com/Games/ProductDetails.cfm?Product_UID=E1L20X9B

There should be some good pictures there as well as in some other SR books. You may try Corporate Download the cover has a Western Dragon on it.

OP
S

silatman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Check out art by Larry Elmore

Thanks heaps for that name, I have spent a few hours on his official site and am VERY impressed by what I have found.
Should be able to do something with some of his artwork.
Recommend this site to anyone who likes Fantasy artwork, AWESOME!

Latest Discussions