Show us your...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tats.
Tattoos have become increasingly accepted and popular. Personally, I think tattoos should have more personal meaning than "Hey, that looks cool. Put that right here."
So what ink do you have, and what is it's meaning to you?

I took my first lesson in about 1968, so it's fair to say that Martial Arts have been a big part of my life. The Um-Yang is the Korean version of Ying-Yang, because most of my training has been in TKD.
View attachment $Dragon Tattoo.jpg

I dive. A lot. Some will recall that a few years ago I was diagnosed with an untreatable but slow-growing cancer. Because of this, my wife and I are spending my retirement accounts now, while I can still enjoy it. On what? Dive trips. Diving is about fish, reefs, shipwrecks, and there's always been a mental connection with pirates, since so much diving is done in the Caribbean. The colors of the skull follow the colors of a dive flag, which is kept on the surface where you're diving to warn boats not to run your *** over... The text says "Urino Donec Mortalis" which has nothing to do with pee. The literal translation is "Dive Until Death", with "Dive Till You Die" being the closest modern English translation. But all mottos are better in Latin, right?
View attachment $SCUBA Tat.jpg

Latest Discussions