How many of the old crew still post on here

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Since my absent of mainly four years who is still here active and posting an a regular basis?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There are a lot of guys who've been around a lot longer than me. It's easier to point to those who have left.... But, it's good to see you back!

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back Terry. I'm still here but don't really post alot. I find I stay out of trouble that way, for the most part...

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome back Terry. I'm still here but don't really post alot. I find I stay out of trouble that way, for the most part...
Agree. Lately, when I feel like to post, I would write it. Read it one more time, and delete it.

Sometime, the more that you post, the more trouble that you may get yourself into. People can always find something to disagree no matter what you may say. If you like to argue, that will be great. If you don't, what's the point?

Last edited:
OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't argue just post at random, just like posting and keeping the title of Ultimate post whore extreme

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some still here some gone. I think there is a turn around with people stopping in again. Make new connections. :) It's really good to see you back.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Agree. Lately, when I feel like to post, I would write it. Read it one more time, and delete it.

Sometime, the more that you post, the more trouble that you may get yourself into. People can always find something to disagree no matter what you may say. If you like to argue, that will be great. If you don't, what's the point?

I disagree. Now you're in trouble. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kong Soo Do

IKSDA Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still here Terry and glad to see you're back on the upswing. Also glad to hear that you've started teaching again. Besides jogging and martial arts, are you able to do any resistance training?

This section, as with any has ebb and flow. All the important people are still here :cheers:

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Still here Terry and glad to see you're back on the upswing. Also glad to hear that you've started teaching again. Besides jogging and martial arts, are you able to do any resistance training?

This section, as with any has ebb and flow. All the important people are still here :cheers:

Just started a week ago light though, but I am sure it will be getting better as times go.

Kong Soo Do

IKSDA Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just started a week ago light though, but I am sure it will be getting better as times go.

Excellent! Take a look at YT for channel called Athlean-X. Me and the guys here at work have been watching his videos and putting into practice some of his tips. He has a lot of body weight stuff in addition to the weights. Some of this may be useful to you as you get back into it. Adding a little at a time can really make a difference in a short amount of time and go a long way towards adding strength.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arnisador and Tez glad you are still lurking and hanging around

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Im still around and post once in a while but mostly I read and think. Charlie is still around but never posts.

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi Terry I am here, I've been writing a little, you know the old stuff clasic vs sport and so on but I am here and I am very glad to have you here again. Lyke you I am strugling with some issues but still love TKD and been inside dojang too, a few months I got my third degree black belt but my certification has not arrived yet and I am praying for it, my sambonim left my city and the dojang is in charge of a new female sambonim and the entire dojang (people) is in the setting back time. I really don't know the entire politics of the new sabonim but the last class (mine) was deleted in favor of some workout nites like zumba or some kind of gymnastics, so I got back to train with young studds and asisting the new sabonim.

Manny

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm still here. Don't post as much as I should, but I still open my yap every once in a while.

Latest Discussions