How Many Hours Did You Train Today?

Ghalib

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I think this is an excellent manner to report our activities to see either we progress in our training or not?

About me, today I trained 1 hour.

I hope to hear about you... daily if possible.

Regards

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Beside teaching four to five classes per day, I also train 1.5 to 2 hours day. It is all I know is to train to be beytter than the day before.

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
Last night, 2 1/2 hours. Boxing and more boxing, ground drills (switching mounts/pounding eavy bag on the ground, holy tired heck), then some BJJ.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yesterday I just did jurus once up and back on each side and a little sword work. The remodel is kicking my butt.

Shotochem

Purple Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Twisted my back last night. :duh:

I'll have to take a couple of days off. :(

-Marc-

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm only going to class Mondays and Wednesdays. I go to the weight lifting gym on Saturdays.

I hope to pick up going to class on Thursdays as well. I do some kicking exercises (kick and hold it out) on other days, as well as a few pushups, but that is all.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Haven't started yet today but will at 5:30pm 30 minutes aerobic training, 30 minutes strength training. 15 minute break then 70 minutes Wing Chun training, a 10 minute break then 70 minutes of Kali training with 5 - 3minute sparring rounds. Tues and Thurs. are my light nights. :)>)

Last night, 30 minutes strength training and then I taught a 1 hour youth class and a 1 hr. level 1 Muay Thai class. I then trained 1 hour Muay Thai with ten 3 minutes rounds after that class. I then taught a 70 minute grappling class and finished with a 2 mile run.

Danny

HelloKitty

Green Belt
Reaction score
We train like 60 - 90 minutes each time, and we go like 3 - 4 days a week. ;)

I'm not training much this week. I twisted my knee kicking last friday, grrr.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
in class 2 hours
without the class by myslef 1 hour
Mentaly most of the day

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yesterday I ran & it was a tough work out (it's been awhile since I've run). So, today I took it easy & did light stretching & conditioning work. (about an hour today).

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
.5 hour cardio
1 hour sparring
.5 hour focus on kenpo SD techs and forms
1 hour kali

runnerninja

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Running. Did a two mile warm up followed by some drills. Then did 16 * 400m with a 1 minute rest. I did it around the forest in the dark. Its great because after a few minutes my eyes adjust to the dark and I know there is nobody around for miles. Think it took about 1 1/2 hrs in total.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I train for about 2.5 hours a day 4-5 times a week. In addition, I assist my sifu with the kid's classes as well.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did 1 hr 15 minutes of Ju Jutsu plus some stretching afterwards yesterday. Got a grading coming up so I spent some time on the relevant thechniques, especially Harai Goshi, Sukue Nage and Ko Uchi Gake.

No Karate training until next year, but I plan to practice Naifanchi a lot during christmas. Doesn`t need a lot of space for this so I can do it in my old bedroom at my parents.

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
About 45 minutes on kicks and pushups, and then another hour or so on scales and such on the piano :D A dark room with Christmas lights and a piano is just heaven to me :lol:
I won't get back to serious MA training until January, when my cracked rib will be right. I'm just doing maintenance work at the moment so I don't fall behind.

jim

KeeblerElf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Today I tested so didn't do much workout other than testing for my green belt and the warm up I did before going (which was a mile run and lots of stretching) and the test was about an hour.

Usually I work out for about two to three hours a day on my own and attend classes twice a week. When I workout on my own I usually do a half mile to a mile run, a lot of stretching, every other day I do crunches and on the other days I do pushups. Then I run through all my forms and combinations and kempos and then pick one or two things to focus on and then just drill those over and over again. Then its a quarter mile run and stretching to cool down. Thats pretty much it.

onibaku

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
when I train in muay thai and karate I usually take about an hour or more. but if I train in capoeira it takes more than 2 hours. I train everyday but I switch those three arts everyday. but it doesn't matter if you train 3 hours once a week, its more important if you train at least an hour everyday

NDNgirl4ever

Green Belt
Reaction score
I worked with my nunchucks for a few minutes, and I'm going to class tonight. So It'll be about an hour for today.

shudokan-RN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
2 hour class today,
tuesdays and thursdays 1 hour classes

kata practice in kitchen about 30 minutes (tile floor helps with turns)

marci

Latest Discussions