MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, bro.

OP
KenpoMaster805

KenpoMaster805

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Mike aka KenpoMaster805 I'm from Oxnard California and Ive Been doing American Kenpo Karate for 2 years 11 month and I'm a Green Belt going on 3rd degree Brown on December. I'm also in the SWAT Team program at my karate school and I help teach Kids I'm soon to be a assistant instructor At Flores Bros Kenpo Karate Studios Oxnard Ca

Tortoise

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Mike aka KenpoMaster805 I'm from Oxnard California and Ive Been doing American Kenpo Karate for 2 years 11 month and I'm a Green Belt going on 3rd degree Brown on December. I'm also in the SWAT Team program at my karate school and I help teach Kids I'm soon to be a assistant instructor At Flores Bros Kenpo Karate Studios Oxnard Ca

What is your lineage?

OP
KenpoMaster805

KenpoMaster805

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
MY Lineage is Parker/Flores and I go to Flores Bros Kenpo karate studios here in oxnard Ca and my Sifu is Jesus Flores a 10 Degree at American Kenpo karate 3rd Degree in FMA under Guro dan Insosanto and a Blue Belt in Gracie Juijutsu you can Visit us

Our website is www.Kenpo.com
our facebook is Flores Bros. Kenpo Karate
Our youtube Page is FBKKS American Kenpo

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Touch of death my Fellow Kenpoits Brother were in spokane you do Kenpo at and what Belt are ya and how long you been doing it and whats your Lineage and who is your Instructor
I am of the Hancock lineage, and I started way back in 1980, under Sterling Peacock. I am a 2nd, Black, but at the present moment, I am not seeking further rank. I am just trying to live up to the rank, I have now. LOL

Latest Discussions