Hey

Splinter

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, as you can see I'm new to the forums, and I actually ventured on here because I was trying to find a Ninjitsu something, or anything for that matter, in Ottawa.

I have been doing Shotokan and Goju Ryu for most of my life, but I have been wanting to try Ninjitsu for a very long time.

Could anybody help with that?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Splinter---can't help you with Ninjutsu in Ottawa, but welcome to MT and happy posting---there are a number of us Canadians on MT and possibly a few who can give you some advice about the MA scene there, including Ninjutsu training.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Im no help with your quest but i hope someone here will be.
welcome to the forum

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome...
Shotokan and Goju, huh? Good combination! One of our Renshi has earned Shodan(I think) in Goju, as well as Sandan in our organization...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT....

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

I don't have any information on Ninjitsu... have you tried the schools listing? And whether you have or not - hang out for a while; it's likely someone around here will have some information for you.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, as you can see I'm new to the forums, and I actually ventured on here because I was trying to find a Ninjitsu something, or anything for that matter, in Ottawa.

I have been doing Shotokan and Goju Ryu for most of my life, but I have been wanting to try Ninjitsu for a very long time.

Could anybody help with that?

Welcome to Martial Talk. As for your search, I'm afraid I can't help you with any NinjItsu schools, but here is a link to some NinjUtsu schools, that you may find helpful.

http://www.winjutsu.com/winlinks.html

Mike

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Good luck in your search for Ninjutsu, great art if you can find an instructor.

OP
S

Splinter

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and everything.

I'm still searching for a school near me, which will probably be Ninpo, if I can ever find anything. I personally don't mind Ninpo, sinec it'll show me what Ninjutsu is really all about.

Thx for the help.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Take a look at the Ninjutsu forums here. You'll find them chock full o' good folks that can certainly help you.

Latest Discussions