Hello From Cleveland

Father Greek

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to MT but have heard many good things from a friend of mine(Drac). I hope to get involved in many good discussions. My background is in Combat Hapkido and some of the Japanese arts. I have been teaching for 35 years and been involved in the arts for 37 years. I am a long time volunteer with the Rape Crisis center here in town. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Father Greek

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
I most certianly look forward to reading some of your thought on many topics

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy!

Any friend of Dracs is a friend of mine!

Jeff

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's about "flippin" time you showed up...Welcome to MT...Go over and meet the gang on the Last Person Thread...

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT---very interested in your take on combat applications of Korean MAs---happy posting!

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, I too am interesting in hearing your take on applications for the Korean arts, so post away!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Why "Father Greek"? My father is an English professor, and could never remember fairy tales; I grew up on Greek, Roman, and Norse mythology...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, any friends of Drac's... well, we'll have to keep an eye on you. LOL Glad you're here! Drac is right about this forum, it is a great place to be. Hope to hear a lot more from you.

OP
Father Greek

Father Greek

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Why "Father Greek"? My father is an English professor, and could never remember fairy tales; I grew up on Greek, Roman, and Norse mythology...

Hello Kacey,

Father Greek started as a nickname when I was a teenager. My friends said that if I shaved my head I would look like Telly Savalas of Kojak fame. I was first called "Telly the Greek" and then it got shortened to "Greek". It stayed that way until I met Drac who called me "Father Greek" and that has stuck for the past too many years. While I am of European heritage, I have zero Greek bloodlines!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Kacey,

Father Greek started as a nickname when I was a teenager. My friends said that if I shaved my head I would look like Telly Savalas of Kojak fame. I was first called "Telly the Greek" and then it got shortened to "Greek". It stayed that way until I met Drac who called me "Father Greek" and that has stuck for the past too many years. While I am of European heritage, I have zero Greek bloodlines!

Good Afternoon "Master" Father Greek...Yes, I am at work but I'm taking a break and I get off soon...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Crap gotta call, gotta go...Later Greek...

g-bells

Green Belt
Reaction score
i am new to mt also i live in younstown,ohio and iwould be interested in maybe contacting you to pick your brain we are relativly close geographically it may be a possiblity. i train in jkd . ooh yeah welcome grasshopper

Latest Discussions