Hello from NY

extrion

White Belt
Reaction score
Made a post earlier then realized that I had not made an intro post like I thought I had when I first joined, so thought I would do that now.

My name is Aaron, I live in the Albany area in New York. I have studied Karate and Muso Jikiden Eishin-Ryu Iaijutsu for over a 1.5 years and just started a few weeks ago studying Shinto Muso-Ryu Jojutsu. I am mostly a lurker, reading and learning what I can from the vast knowledge pool here, but I may join in on conversations from time to time.
It's great to have a forum like this around.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk. Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro.

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk,Aaron. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and opinions in the conversations.

Regards
Brian King

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this before. Welcome to MT. Look forward to your input.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello!
200w_d.gif

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Made a post earlier then realized that I had not made an intro post like I thought I had when I first joined, so thought I would do that now.

My name is Aaron, I live in the Albany area in New York. I have studied Karate and Muso Jikiden Eishin-Ryu Iaijutsu for over a 1.5 years and just started a few weeks ago studying Shinto Muso-Ryu Jojutsu. I am mostly a lurker, reading and learning what I can from the vast knowledge pool here, but I may join in on conversations from time to time.
It's great to have a forum like this around.

You can ignore my reply to you on my "Just Got Permission to Teach" thread because I just found out what style you are studying here! Welcome to the boards. Maybe sometime we could hang out for a friendly exchanging of techniques.

OP
E

extrion

White Belt
Reaction score
You can ignore my reply to you on my "Just Got Permission to Teach" thread because I just found out what style you are studying here! Welcome to the boards. Maybe sometime we could hang out for a friendly exchanging of techniques.

Yeah, it would be interesting to see another style as well as it's always nice to meet another martial artist outside the dojo family.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, it would be interesting to see another style as well as it's always nice to meet another martial artist outside the dojo family.

Right. Plus I am sick of practicing wing chun versus wing chun. I want to know how it would work against someone fighting in a different range.

Latest Discussions