Hello everyone

Kong Soo Do

IKSDA Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am here visiting you, wnta can you tell me about this forum? I've been out for a while so don't know how things are going here.

El Manny

Hey Manny, haven't talked with you in quite a while. Hoping things are getting safer for you these days south of the border. I know there were issues last we talked. Since you've been gone some of the posers were either banned or left in a huff. Been rather polite since then from what I've seen.

Don't be a stranger :)

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Good
Hello everyone, I am here visiting you, wnta can you tell me about this forum? I've been out for a while so don't know how things are going here.
Good to see you back on the board again, Manny!

Finlay

Green Belt
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know Manny, he's been practicing and teaching Tae Kwon Do for many years now (3rd dan, I believe) and has a bit of experience in other arts as well. He's been away from the forum for a while and apparently practicing Hapkido during that time. I believe he's saying that he might only need another year of Hapkido in addition to what he has already done in order to reach his Hapkido black belt.

Exactly what i was going to ask.

I don't know the gentleman (hello sir), but a quick look at his profile should have given people pause before they started getting precious about receiving a black belt in one year

Latest Discussions