Guilty pleasures?

OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Chocolate cake, hot fudge and MA???? Be still my beating heart, I think I'm in love....We'd be damn lucky to live to 50, but man what a great way to go!!

Thanks! You know, maybe we should have a Personals forum on MT. We could call it Martial Hearts. What say, Bob? :wink1:

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
1. A nice chocolate bar topped with walnuts--not pre-mixed in, this way I get the freshest quality.

2. that devilish concoction of Coldstone's, chocolate pudding ice cream. Whoever came up with that is made of 100 percent pure evil.

3. Any flavor of creamy cheesecake.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My favourite late night sin ... well, other than the other obvious one :D ... is a quiet couple of hours in front of a Stargate DVD (or somesuch) with a bottle of excellent chardonnay or sauvignon blanc (or a blend like Black Stump), a hunk of Danish Blue or Stilton cheese and a packet of crackers.

Ah, heaven!

Judging by what you’ve written, my guess is you’re single Sukerkin….?? Just an observation based on deduction....:)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Judging by what you’ve written, my guess is you’re single Sukerkin….?? Just an observation based on deduction....:)

I might fancy to snap him up if he was :D He's quite taken by a fine lass.

OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh, here's another true confession - I love trashy movies!! Especially anything by Troma. Talk about rotting your brain ...

[yt]xyPrJb1_IdI[/yt]

I'm still looking for this particular title. Now if only I could remember what it's called again ...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The misfits were always the heroes in Troma! :D

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

:D

No, just blessed with a most excellent missus, whose body-clock runs to a different beat to mine. She's an early-to-bed type of girl whereas I am a night-owl.

If, on the other hand, you are implying we should be engaged in other 'guilty pleasures' in the late hours ...

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:D

No, just blessed with a most excellent missus, whose body-clock runs to a different beat to mine. She's an early-to-bed type of girl whereas I am a night-owl.

If, on the other hand, you are implying we should be engaged in other 'guilty pleasures' in the late hours ...

Stargate, blue cheese, wine and hints of others things going on? Easy mistake to make!!:)

Which stargate? I’m kind of partial to Atlantis myself.

My other half is the same way. I can go to bed at midnight and get up for 5am. She has to go to bed at 9pm just to be halfway alive when she get up for 7am, and still needs to have two cups of coffee just to oil the joints.

Last edited:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:)

My passion for Stargate embraces all but I prefer the 'original' series if pressed on the matter. Atlantis is good and Rodney is a great character ... Rhonan (sp) on the other hand ...

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Afternoon Tea (it's the sweets that comes with it).

Life is good.
icon10.gif

I'm envisioning a shadowy figure sipping tea from a fragile bone china cup, pinky finger extended daintily... who then delivers a vicious back-elbow to the elderly lady next to him as he lunges for a delicious cake...

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
It's a good thing that's some solid plastic or nobody would have gotten to enjoy it.

The other day at an ice cream shoppe I ordered a slice of midnight chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. Then I had them top it with both hot fudge and whipped cream. The guy behind the counter proposed to me on the spot.
hot dang! I'm in love...though with the cake or you, Flea...I'm not sure. The chocolate is blurring my vision with sugar hapiness...but I DO love the way you think!....GRIN!

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh, here's another true confession - I love trashy movies!! Especially anything by Troma. Talk about rotting your brain ...

[yt]xyPrJb1_IdI[/yt]

I'm still looking for this particular title. Now if only I could remember what it's called again ...

Toma rocks!

I just watched "Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town" recently. I'd forgotten how awesome that movie was. LOL

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
sooo many, but some off the top of my head:

Lindt's pistachio chocolate bars

Spanish tawny port

beef jerky

Joss Whedon anything marathons

NCIS marathons (I don't watch a lot of tv, so when I can sit in front of the tv for hours...it's a guilty pleasure)

sleeping in til 9 or even..gasp...noon (sigh..haven't done that since I had my little angel...god/dess how I miss a good slug-a-bed morn!)

dark chocolate and peanut butter

Anita Blake vampire novels

double order of scatterd, covered and chunked

a slab of bbq ribs so good it's allll over your hands and face when done

a plate of king crab legs, with drawn butter

Latest Discussions