Good luck in your new venture.

Oh and umm, I like Raspberry filled doughnuts by the way... :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everybody pretty much knows I buy things or should say companys, well today I bought a Donut shop that is next door to my Church and I'm going into the Donut, Coffee and Smoothie business. Wish me luck

Hey Bob,

I just found someone to bring the coffee and doughnuts to the holiday party. :D :) ;)

Good Luck Terry!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mazel tov! Good luck in your new business - and can I get on the sample list too? :wink:

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Next door to a church - PERFECT location! You know that at least one day per week, you'll have PLENTY of business! :)

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering about this.

Is he trying to drum up business by working the MA students harder or feeding the customers of the donut shop more donuts to get them into training MA to keep in shape :)

Both, I think---and more power to him! :D

BTW, Terry---if I'm every down your way---I'm very partial to glazed donuts, you know? and as Sheryl Crowe says, I got a feeling I'm not the only one... just an idea about what will do well on your menu....

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good luck Terry.

Also, it the sausage jalepeno roll isn't one of their specialties, it is now one of YOUR specialties! ;)

Hey, I just looked up your address and see that you aren't far from Richland Hills. I was in your neck of the wood a few years ago. I may have a work reason in the next couple months to come down again. If so, I'll try to stop by.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations, Terry! Make sure they always serve fresh coffee! That's the key to the morning business...

Latest Discussions