Guess what I did today

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everybody pretty much knows I buy things or should say companys, well today I bought a Donut shop that is next door to my Church and I'm going into the Donut, Coffee and Smoothie business. Wish me luck

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOTS of luck. I can just see you now crawling out of bed at 3 in the morning, stumbling to the car mumbling "It's time to make the donuts".:)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck Terry! I love coffee and donuts.
icon10.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Awesome! I loooooove Dunkin Donuts. Best of luck to you! :asian:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everybody pretty much knows I buy things or should say companys, well today I bought a Donut shop that is next door to my Church and I'm going into the Donut, Coffee and Smoothie business. Wish me luck

I want samples sent to me. They can be my xmas present. :D

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOTS of luck. I can just see you now crawling out of bed at 3 in the morning, stumbling to the car mumbling "It's time to make the donuts".:)

Well first off I own the thing so I will not be getting up at three it has amanager already and employees so no worry there

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I think you are now solely responsible for stocking the mod lounge.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want samples sent to me. They can be my xmas present. :D

Absolutely no problem I can overnight them to you if you really would like me too so PM your address and I'll send them in the next couple of weeks.
The name of the place is tedd'y Donuts and it is in a up scale nieghborhood and has eeen there for over twenty year so has a great clientil plus the high school is only two blocks away.

By the way if you get down this way for the area meet and greet donut and coffee on me.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Perfect combination: intense hard workouts, stored carbs burned up, fast--need more energy quick!--arrgg, about to collapse, help!!!--hey, look, a donut place!--grab five minutes during break time, run over, grab a cruller or two--feeling great again!--more workout....

I think you really hit the bull'seye here, Terry! :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Perfect combination: intense hard workouts, stored carbs burned up, fast--need more energy quick!--arrgg, about to collapse, help!!!--hey, look, a donut place!--grab five minutes during break time, run over, grab a cruller or two--feeling great again!--more workout....

I think you really hit the bull'seye here, Terry! :)

I was wondering about this.

Is he trying to drum up business by working the MA students harder or feeding the customers of the donut shop more donuts to get them into training MA to keep in shape :)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score

Hey! I was going to type that one in! Good luck, Terry! That reminds me- we're finally getting a "Dunkin' Donuts" in town!!!

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Are ya hiring?

Best of luck to you. Sounds like a great thing to do! Goes well with church and martial arts.
icon10.gif

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
High- octane coffee goes quite well with boring early morning church services! I remember having to invent ways to keep myself awake, since I'm not really a coffee drinker, and I used to attend a more "traditional" church.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Terry!! Good luck with everything!:ultracool

Mike

Latest Discussions