Fixing the training model

The part where you refuse to say that it is fake.

No I will not say it fake as that is not mine or your place to say ........but you will say anyway .....all I have said is you show lack of understanding as to why and how ....also you said it was modern when it is not in any way ............and you have a great love of trying to have a go at Ueshiba Morihei

Lol THATS your one example?

What I ACTUALLY said was that based on your conduct, I was beginning to wonder if your disabilities extend to your attention span. That is purely a critique of your posting, not of you personally. This is something I still wonder about, as the evidence continues to mount.

What it isn't is 'name calling'. Name calling would be if I say, called you a ''little boy" in the middle of an e-tough guy rant. ;)

Where is the tough guy rant ?

And make all the assumptions that you like it a free world to do so .......................................

Oh you are now trying to wiggle out of saying things yet again ....Are you trying to show superior intellect, that because I was a mere soldier that you are in some way of higher standing ?

Sir I would have loved to have had you in military service as many many like you I have seen and all have been as you seem to be like dishing but do not like taking. They found out the hard way

And make all the assumptions that you like it a free world to do so .......................................

Oh you are now trying to wiggle out of saying things yet again ....Are you trying to show superior intellect, that because I was a mere soldier that you are in some way of higher standing ?

Sir I would have loved to have had you in military service as many many like you I have seen and all have been as you seem to be like dishing but do not like taking. They found out the hard way
I think intellect, and the lack there of, can be easily identified in a medium such as this not only be presentation, but also by content.

Read that how you will.

I think intellect, and the lack there of, can be easily identified in a medium such as this not only be presentation, but also by content.

Read that how you will.

Use all the fancy words that you desire and yes show the great grasp you have with the english language. Make the innuendos you wish but sir you are no more than a little boy to me and an arm chair warrior, You ask and make assumptions that I was not trained yet when I answer you are not interested. Fair enough so don't ask simple. Ask and then you will get a reply

Also as you are able to sit and have the freedoms you have and take for granted, Had it not been for people I served with and worked along side then you would not have what you have today and be able to sit as an arm chair warrior.

Make all the double entendre you wish but expect that I will rebutt and call you out

Yes I was a soldier as was my late wife and if you wish to bad mouth or show disrespect then it only goes to prove how little of what really goes on daily you understand and why people give and serve so you can have what you want.

I am no tough guy I had the pleasure is serving with men of that ilk and what they gave you come no where even close to the bottom of their boot straps

No I will not say it fake as that is not mine or your place to say ........but you will say anyway .....all I have said is you show lack of understanding as to why and how ....also you said it was modern when it is not in any way ............and you have a great love of trying to have a go at Ueshiba Morihei

Dude, if its within the last 50 years its modern.

Also Ueshiba himself was doing no-touch mumbo jumbo, and he's worshipped as the second coming in Aikido circles. When is O' Sensei going to fall from grace?

A legit BJJ guy? Who?

what does 'legit' mean to you? We have no authorities in charge of martial arts here, no regulation not enforcement of rules etc. He teaches, BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai and follows Bowman's no touch KOs, perhaps he thinks it looks good, who knows.

Dude, if its within the last 50 years its modern.

Also Ueshiba himself was doing no-touch mumbo jumbo, and he's worshipped as the second coming in Aikido circles. When is O' Sensei going to fall from grace?

The Ki thing or no touch as you put it is not new or modern in any way at all

I do not think your entirely accurate there regarding the second coming and it is not just in Aikido circles he is held in high regard.

So you are saying that basically on your research and on your logical thoughts Ueshiba Morihei should never have taught MA ?

what does 'legit' mean to you? We have no authorities in charge of martial arts here, no regulation not enforcement of rules etc. He teaches, BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai and follows Bowman's no touch KOs, perhaps he thinks it looks good, who knows.

Fraud Alert!

I haven't seen him be particularly energetic about Ueshiba. He did refer to the video that shows Ueshiba apparently doing no-touch in his later years. We don't know the context of that video, but taken on its own it does raise good questions about what Ueshiba was teaching near the end of his time. And those are fair questions to ask.

Where in that did he refer to you being a "mere soldier"?

The Ki thing or no touch as you put it is not new or modern in any way at all

I do not think your entirely accurate there regarding the second coming and it is not just in Aikido circles he is held in high regard.

So you are saying that basically on your research and on your logical thoughts Ueshiba Morihei should never have taught MA ?

Once he reached the point where he started teaching no-touch, he should have hung up the kimono.

Once he reached the point where he started teaching no-touch, he should have hung up the kimono.

Oh ok

Are you aware as to why he pursued that "way"

That is a bit of a change from you making out that any person that teaches the Ki approach should not teach MA is it not ? Or is that just another subtle change in direction ?

I haven't seen him be particularly energetic about Ueshiba. He did refer to the video that shows Ueshiba apparently doing no-touch in his later years. We don't know the context of that video, but taken on its own it does raise good questions about what Ueshiba was teaching near the end of his time. And those are fair questions to ask.

Oh he has been fairly energetic about Ueshiba Morihei ...... however that is as it is.

Also in saying that the Ki approach is "modern" is some what at the very least misguided

Let the person himself respond as he alludes to intellect etc so let him respond.
That's not how that works. I asked you a question, because your post - the one I quoted - seemed to be saying he made a comment about you being a mere soldier. I didn't see him make any such reference, so was asking you to point me to it.

Latest Discussions

Back