Favorite Movie Lines

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.
-------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

--------

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

G

Galvatron

Blade
"Some Motherf@#$@%s are always trying to iceskate uphill"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"There's a giant machine in the sky, some sort of electric snake...coming right at us"
"Shoot it"
"No, I want to study it's habits first"

Batman (1989)
"Winged Freak...terrorizes?....Wait til they get a load of me"

"Never rub another man's rhubarb!"

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
"Where are we going?"
"Where they went!"
"Well, suppose they went NOWHERE"
"Well, then this will be your big chance to get away from it all"

Enter the Dragon
"Board..no..hit..back"

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/quotes
Jake Blues: I hate Illinois Nazis.

Mrs. Tarantino: Are you the police?
Elwood Blues: No, ma'am. We're musicians.

Police Dispatcher: Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers has been approved.

Elwood Blues: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake Blues: Hit it!

D

DanRyunAndrew

MITCH (Samual L. Jackson) to Sam/Charlie (Geena Davis):

"When I first met you, you were like, 'Oh Fooey! I burned the darn muffins! Now you walk into a bar, and 10-minutes later, Sailors come running out! What up with that?!"

An absolute CLASSIC! :D

Charlie: Easy, Sport! I got myself out of Beruit once. I THINK I can get out of New Jersey

Mitch: Oh yeah? Don't be so sure! Others have tried and failed! The entire population in fact!

I don't know... it just makes me laugh! :rofl:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Con Air
Nick Cage: Put the Bunny back in the Box.
Steve Buscemi: Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
Nick Cage: Sorry Boss, there's only two men I trust, one's me and the other ain't you.
Guard: If any of you so much as passess gas in my direction if offends my delecate nasal passages. Your testiclas will become my personal property.

Rising Sun
Sean Connery: If you must resort to violence, you've already lost.
Wesley Snipes: Sempai? Is that something like Master?
Top Dog
Chuck Norris: Sit your rights down!
Police Captain: SIT! Good Reno, Good Jake.
Armageddon
Bruce Willis: "Yeah, one more thing. Um, none of them wanna pay taxes again........ever."
Steve Buscemi: "You know we're sittin' on four million pounds of fuel in a thing that has 270,000 moving parts, built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?"
Steve Buscemi: Look, you wanna compare brain pans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from M.I.T. at 22, chemistry and geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years. Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes, and they let me use explosives, OK?

Dr. Doolittle 2
Archie the Bear: "Could you rub my butt? Could you rub it, please? Rub my butt. Come back here, rub my butt. Please rub my butt."
Fifth Element
Bruce Willis: Anyone else want to negotiate?
We Were Soldiers
Sam Elliott: G,mornin'. How do you know what kind of God****** day it is?"
Mel Gibson: "One more thing, dear Lord. About our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to hell."
Addams Family Values
Girl: Is this made from real lemons?
Wednesday: Yes.
Girl: I only like all natural fruits and beverages, organically grown, with no preservatives. Are you sure they're real lemons?
Wednesday: Yes.
Girl: Well, I'll tell you what, I'll buy a cup, if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout cookies. Do we have a deal?
Wednesday: Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

Dragon Heart
Draco: Who's the girl?
Bowen: A nuisance, get rid of her.
Draco: Why?
Bowen: They're trying to placate you with a sacrifice.
Draco: Ah who ever gave them that bright idea?
Bowen: Never mind, just get rid of her.
Draco: How?
Bowen: Eat her.
Draco: Oh please, yuk.
Bowen: You're hardly sqeamish you ate Sir Eglemore, hippocrit." Draco ... "I merely chewed out of self defense, but I never swallowed.
Bowen: Improvise.

M

Moonknife

Very old Shaw Bros. films - most of them:

"Your Kung Fu is good, But still then, those guys are tough!"

M

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pulp Fiction

Did you see the size of that gun..? It was bigger than him.

Did you see a sign on my front lawn that said "Dead Ni$$#& Storage?" ...No..?...You know why you didn't see a sign on my front lawn that said "Dead Ni$$#& Storage?"...Cause storin' dead ni$$#&s ain't my business!!

Bad Boys

Will Smith: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.

::Black Porche cruising down the road, Martin Lawrence attempting to eat a gyro out of a foil wrapper and holding a cup in the other hand::
Will Smith: Man...ain't be havin' no picknic shi# in my car...

Martin Lawrence: Man...I ain't gettin' my sex at home..don't..don't deny me this...

Will Smith: What're you talkin' about? You sleep with a beautiful woman every night...

Martin Lawrence: That's what married means...it means you sleep together, but you don't get none.....where...where's your cup holder...?

Will Smith: I don't have one...

Martin Lawrence: What you mean you ain't got one?! Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?!

Will Smith: This is a hundred-five thousand dollar car and it happens to be one of the fasted production cars on the planet...zero to sixty in four seconds, sweety. This is a limited edition.

Martin Lawrence: You damn right it's limited! No cup holder, no back seat...it's just a shiny dick with two chairs...I guess we the balls just draggin' the f#%^ along...::at this time his pack of fries fall over the seat and into the console, Will Smith cuts the wheel, tires squealing, to the side of the road. Will Smith looks at Martin Lawrence and takes off his sunglasses::

Will Smith: Get it.

Martin Lawrence: Man, I can't...my shi# can't get down up in there...

Will Smith: You...you goin' get that fry...

::in an apartment::
Tea Leoni: So why'd you become a cop...what're you...some kinda action junkie?

Martin Lawrence: Yeah...I don't mind bats swung at my head, bullets damn near grazin' my ***...gives me a rush.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cowboy Beebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Don't lay hand on him til I get there!

Spike: How 'bout a foot?

Spike: I just love a woman that can kick my ***.

K

KenpoMatt

"Say hello to my little friend", Pacino in Scarface

"I could see the squirrels, and they were merry", Office Space

T

the_kicking_fiend

Jim Carrey in Cable Guy
'Thank-you, I never made a slam dunk before'

Mike Myers in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
'Allow myself to introduce.... myself'

Lawrence Fishbourne in The Matrix
'Stop trying to hit me and hit me'

Dermot Morgan (Father Ted) to Ardal O'Hanlon (Dougal) at New Years
TED: 'Ah... another year gone around. What's it all about Dougal?'
DOUGAL: *looks up from Shoot magazine* Well, it doesn't really have a story Ted, it's just about football.

and finally...
Ben Stiller to Robert DeNiro in 'Meet the Parents'
'Yeah, I once milked a cat'

d

P

progressivetactics

mr deeds:

deeds: "Bu..bu..bu..bull$hit"

i laugh everytime i see that.

b b

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
"Don't you get a surge of electricity just being in the same room as me?" Lex Luthor in the first Superman.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In describing Otis while watching him on hidden camera: "It's hard to believe that there's a brain in there that can generate enough power to move those legs" ~~ Lex Luthor 1st Superman

"Do you know why the number 241 is so relevant to you and me? It's your weight and my IQ" ~~ Lex Luthor

Superman: "Is that how a twisted mind like yours gets it's kicks? From the deaths of millions of innocent people?"

Luthor: (very sincere) "No, by being the cause of the deaths of millions of innocent people"

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Are you going to do something - or just stand there and bleed?"

Tombstone with Kurt Russel as Wyatt Earp after he just "B-Slapped" Billy Bob Thorton 3 times and got in his face.

T

TheRustyOne

Lord of the Rings, Two Towers:

After Gimli puts on the chainmail, which is way too long, "Its a bit tight around the chest."

At Helm's Deep:
Gimli, "What's going on?"
Legolas, "Shall I describe it to you or shall I get you a box?"

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Jack Nicolson as the Joker in Batman.

R

rmcrobertson

Currently?

What's-er-name in the second season of Angel:

"Because you didn't invite me in."

Also dependable, Buffy-wise:

"Who's left for you to believe in?"--Bad Angel paraphrase

"Me."--Buffy

Well, that was cryptic.

Pop quiz: who said, "We deal in lead, friend?"

And of course, on a martial arts forum, ya can't go wrong with:

"Lo, there do I see my father.."

I forgot--from "Superman I," there is obviously:

"OTISVILLE?" (gene hackman, looking down at the new map of california, glaring at Ned Beatty who's dryerase marker'd his name on the map--with the "S" turned around backward.)

Latest Discussions