Favorite Movie Lines

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How about...

Zeddmore: Ray, when someone asks if you're a god... say... YES!

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
R. Lee Ermey is the man that plays the part of Sgt. Hartman. He does a great job as a DI 'cause he's had one in his face. A tour and a half in 'Nam and then a medical retirement, acting school on the GI Bill and then on to the movies. The weekend that I came home from boot camp (sept '88) Full Metal Jacket had just hit video..... do you know how many times I had to answer the question "Is boot camp really like that?" http://www.rleeermey.org/index.php If ya like the Gunny check him out here.

Thanks, Knox, for the quote.;)

Ermy was really in the Marine Corps. That is why he was magical for the role. However, I went through Marine boot camp and I laugh whole heartedly at the beginning boot camp scene. FMJ shows the disneyland aspect of Marine Boot Camp.

Now on to topic,

scene setup
Young Guns II:
Bounty Hunter Bob Travers catches Billy and has him in handcuffs. He explains to Billy that he has he has 18 dimes in the barrell. Bob goes downstairs, Billy frees himself smashes out the window and Yells "Hey Bob! (Bang) Holy sh**, that's the best da** dollar eighty I ever spent in my life."

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Yep, I may be drunk now but tomorrow I will be sober.

Double Impact.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Currently, favorite line is from The Princess Bride, spoken by Wesley:

"My brains, your strength, and his steel against sixty men, and you think a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy? Hmmmm? I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something."

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually from a 2 hour episode of Magnum, P.I., but still one of my fave's:

Magnum: Ivan....did you see the sun rise this morning?

Ivan: Why, yes Thomas, I did....why?

BANG!!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
" Actually I'm not all that bad with a whip".George Hamilton as Bunny Wigglesworth in Zorro the Gay Blade...

" Oh my brother, how lucky you are..If I could have just one night in your bootsies" George Hamilton as Don Diego Vega in Zorro, the Gay Blade