Europe Swords

Silent

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I have made something that might be in the interest of some Users here.
I'm from Europe, and here it is in fact really hard to find good swords for affordable prices, being a SBG fan and reader I,like you guys know what's good and what sucks and here in Europe I can tell you that there are stores that are selling un-properly tempered 1060/1095 swords for more then 500€ that's about 750$. Nevermind that ....

So I started a "quest" to find the best sellers and cheaper stores that know their products and sell high quality swwords for the lowest prices possible, With that being done I decided to make a simple website presenting some of those but only the better deals in Europe.

Here it is:
http://www.europe-swords.tk/index.html

I'm not trying in any way to copy you ,no text was copyed from SBG.

It's small and simple, but informative and has the best deals available here, and the prices aren't that diferent from USA.

Best Regards

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Silent,

So you don't get mistaken for someone trying to get free advertising (which is against the terms of service you've agreed to, obviously... if you want to advertise, that's fine, but contact Bob Hubbard, the site owner, to arrange payment and details), might I suggest you stop by the Meet and Greet section and tell us a little something about yourself? Your profile states your "primary art and ranking" as "black belt".... in what?

Latest Discussions