Hello from Eastern Europe! See something do something!

Jared Traveler

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I will try again to engage in a topic and see if this stays civil(I have intentionally not posted much lately because of the drama and animosity here). I admit my patients was wearing out, and I wasn't as patient as I like to be . So...

This week I am in Eastern Europe training humanity workers frequently traveling to dangerous areas to provide assistance, supplies and aid.

One of the skills we will train on is removing injured people from vehicles and treating for massive blood loss after finding shelter.

I don't care if you are exiting an airplane in an emergency landing, dealing with rocket attacks, need to get out of a burning building, or are attacked with a knife. There are many simple principles that can be universally relevant.

An example, "See something -do something."

This simple concept empowers people to act, at times gives them permission to act, and maybe even the moral responsibility depending the situation.

What other root concepts can you think of, or simple principles do you teach? This is just one of many examples that could be relevant. It's about teaching people to think and problem solve under duress.

Last edited: