Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
TFW Swords for Sale
By TuhonBill - 10-23-2014 10:16 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

From Guro Dave Everett:

I have a handful of remaining Traditional Filipino Weapons swords and knives that are part of a collection gathered over the years as the photographer and webmaster for the TFW website.

DURATION: This sale will run only from October 23rd through October 31st - Halloween!

WHY? Since I'm also a photographer who is looking forward to working part time as a retirement career I need to build up my equipment and while I really love the look, feel, and quality of these blades I have no real use for a number of them. Some I'll keep and some need to go...

DISCOUNT: So, I'm offering them up for anywhere between 20 and 40 percent off of what they cost, retail. Ron K., owner of TFW is a good friend and my intent is not to open a store and undercut his sales. This is my own collection and there is only one copy of each item listed. Once it sells, it's gone to the lucky buyer.

QUALITY: If you're not familiar with TFW edged weapons, they are among the best real cultural swords available today, of modern manufacture, They are individually hand forged to perfection using 5160/D2 blended steel, nitrate treated, and tempered to 58~60 on the Rockwell hardness scale

CONTACT ME: For sale inquiries it's best to reach me via email at Fiveform5@

Latest Discussions