Europe and freedom, not getting it...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are wasting your breath trying to explain, Tez.

Americans, particularly right wing ones, are always right, because they are 'free' and noone else is and God tells them so.

We just have to get used to it and should be grateful they talk to us at all :bows abjectly before the awesomeness:.

Oh wait ... say what ... but how? You mean that there are only 400 million of them and they consume 80% of the worlds resources to have a quarter of their population live in poverty? That cannot be so!?

Perhaps it is the case that there is more than one solution to the problem of keeping a population fed, watered and healthy and the wise thing to do is to take the aspects that work for the social good and discard the ones that don't?

Disclaimer: Some statistics may have been harmed in the making of this post :lol:.

EDIT: On rereading I thought I'd better just say to please note that the preamble, whilst it may contain germs of truth to be digested, was meant lightly. It is the last paragraph which is the important one.

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You are wasting your breath trying to explain, Tez.

Americans, particularly right wing ones, are always right, because they are 'free' and noone else is and God tells them so.

We just have to get used to it and should be grateful they talk to us at all :bows abjectly before the awesomeness:.

Oh wait ... say what ... but how? You mean that there are only 400 million of them and they consume 80% of the worlds resources to have a quarter of their population live in poverty? That cannot be so!?

Perhaps it is the case that there is more than one solution to the problem of keeping a population fed, watered and healthy and the wise thing to do is to take the aspects that work for the social good and discard the ones that don't?

Disclaimer: Some statistics may have been harmed in the making of this post :lol:.

EDIT: On rereading I thought I'd better just say to please note that the preamble, whilst it may contain germs of truth to be digested, was meant lightly. It is the last paragraph which is the important one.

You are BAD!!!
:lol:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on nights and Thursday nights are a big 'going out getting bladdered and hopefully laid' night so I'm going to be busy lol ( working not drinking and I'm married so none of the other either lol)

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Are there any others? I thought it was just right or further right! Mmmm.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: Ahh, hoist on my own linguistic petard it would appear :). Tho', to be fair to myself, I have only ever described the political parties in America that way, not the voters themselves.