EPAK ebay item

OP
T

tunetigress

I have them! In my possession for mere moments I immediately made my move to the machine, mashed volume one into the maw of my trusty VCR, and......the malcious music teacher within me emerged , without warning, to tear to shreds the work of the purported 'sound engineer', who evidently didn't realize that recording outdoors could result in reduced audio quality due to traffic noise from the nearby busy thoroughfare! Yikes!!! When I can overcome my knee-jerk responses to the audio quality, I will attempt to watch them and let y'all know what I think of the actual Kenpo instruction therein. And ya know what? Only one of them was broken! LMAO!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
T

tunetigress

Well the VCR has been running steady since I last posted. I couldn't take much more of that Yellow Belt stuff in Volume 1 so I tossed in Vol. 9 on the Forms. The location change was a real relief, now it is with a backdrop of green trees, with birdsong and butterflies! The instructor's muscle shirt also enhanced the view, I M H O. Alas later on in the same volume, he changes not only into a Gi, but also back to that original driveway location, with a fence reflecting and amplifying each scrape of his shoes on the asphalt, not to mention the traffic racket. Technical considerations aside, this guy gives some excellent instruction on this tape. I especially like the way he presents the footwork, it is really clear and beautifully executed. I couldn't help but learn something just from that aspect of instruction in a single cursory run through the one tape. Sure, they were recorded long ago, with now archaic equipment and little attention to anything other than instruction. Now, as for the quality of the instruction....when I know enough about Kenpo to say any more than 'I liked how he showed that' I'll let you all know! Right now I think I'll just rewind back to Short Form 2, ya know, the one with the butterflies and muscleshirt! LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Are you and Dot related? You both seem to have the same Libido instincts! LOL (Or maybe Canadian women just don't see too many muscle Shirts! :rofl:

:asian:

OP
T

tunetigress

Ummmmm, GD? Have you actually been around many actual LIVE women recently???? Most women I know have similar, um, so-called 'libido instincts.' Comes from being not blind and still breathing, LOL! As for us Canadian women not getting to see muscle shirts, well we do, actually. Just not with flashy-footed nicely packaged Kenpo dudes inside of them, unfortunately! Have you seen or tried to converse with the 'Average Canadian Guy' lately, no disrespect to Rob who is Canadian and a great guy, (not to mention young and cute, LMFOCAO!!) ??? Come on Dot, lets run along and do a little, window shoppin, eh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Are you and Dot related? You both seem to have the same Libido instincts! LOL (Or maybe Canadian women just don't see too many muscle Shirts! :rofl:

:asian:

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!! :rofl:

Why do you think I got into Martial Arts? Nuthin' like a man in uniform. :EG: :kiss:

dot

OP
T

tunetigress

You got that right Dot!!! Nuthin more divine in my mind than a room full of 'men in black!' Hmmm, or maybe men in black belts. Maybe men wearing only black belts. Hmmmm, we could make a groovy "Men in Black Belts Calendar" Dot, ya know, like they did with firemen? LMAO! Now THAT might take a bit of 'window shopping', eh? Think there are 12, well, 'adequate' Canadian guys with black belts??? Perhaps we will have to go 'cross-border shopping' for the best selection! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
T

tunetigress

Why GD? Whacha afraid ya gonna catch?? A sick Canajan sense of humour, or something??? LMAO!! I got bad news for ya GD.... you've already been infected. It might take a few years for the symptoms to fully manifest, so while we're waiting.... lol... :rofl:

OP
K

Kirk

LMFOCAO?? I've been on the net quite a few years now, and
that one escapse me.

Even though I'm not a b.b. I'll volunteer to put one on and pose
as a b.b. for your "black belts only" calendar. The only problem
is you'd see the picture, me standing there with the ties hanging
down and go, "where's the belt?"

OP
T

tunetigress

Translation for Kirk of the Canajan 'LMFOCAO':

Laughing My Fat Old Canadian *** Off

ROFLMFOCAO!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by tunetigress

Translation for Kirk of the Canajan 'LMFOCAO':

Laughing My Fat Old Canadian *** Off

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ya learn something new everyday!
Thanks for filling me in! :)

OP
T

tunetigress

N P Kirk, us Canajans just love it when we know something that you Yanks don't, no disrespect intended with the Canadianism 'Yank', seeing as you're down there in Texas and all!
Feel free to ask if there is anything else I can translate for you, in either of Canada's official languages! ROFLMBFCAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
V

vincefuess

Man, translating Canadian to Texan... My mother in law is Canadian, and I am in a quandary as to whether she would be as clueless if I could understand her!! (Glad my wife ain't readin over my shoulder)

Yeah!! Dat's Right!! I'M DA MAN!!! (Whoops) "Yes Honey????"

:rofl:

Latest Discussions