EPAK ebay item

OP
T

tunetigress

And Rob, I will not allow you to lead me into commenting upon the scope of GD's bellybutton, nor the lint therein! :rofl:

OP
T

tunetigress

Oh really GD? That's not what I heard! LMAO!! :rofl:

OP
T

tunetigress

Ha ha!! Too late GD, we already gotcha!!! LMAO!!! :rofl:

OP
T

tunetigress

And by a couple of crippled Canadian women to boot GD, OMG what will the guys say about your defense of THAT kind of attack??? :eek:

OP
T

tunetigress

There is nothing like coming to the profound realization that your instructor is an extremely wise man! :asian:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Hmmmmmmm

I'm on your side GD, women have too much power as it is. But this conversation is probably best in an IM setting.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

That EPAK item has an immediate buy price of $150.00 or you can take your chances with the bidding process.

OP
T

tunetigress

Ha! That item is mine now!! Didn't even have to pay that much either!!! Now I just gotta GET it!! Gosh I love shopping on the net! Gonna be stuck to the video machine I fear.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by tunetigress

Ha! That item is mine now!! Didn't even have to pay that much either!!! Now I just gotta GET it!! Gosh I love shopping on the net! Gonna be stuck to the video machine I fear.

I'd be quite interestd in the what you think about the quality and the content of the tapes when they arrive.

OP
T

tunetigress

LOL yes GD, I did get them!!! Ha ha, and for only , like, $132.50 US. Something like that anyways. Us Ukrainians know a deal when we see one! My daughter and I will have many hours of entertainment out of them, I hope!! :D

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I had to check out the web site and sure enough, tunetigress
had the highest bid.
Let us know how they are when you get a chance, and can pull yourself away from the vcr.

:asian:

Latest Discussions