Still more prominent quotes

D

Damitol

"...we are all physiologically different and whatever move might work for one may not necessarily work for another. Yet, there are some Martial Art systems that insist that their students must execute movements in only one prescribed way. Students are chastised if it is not done in the manner prescribed and other systems criticized for not following their method."
Ed Parker

"...At the advanced level the student becomes able to express himself extemporaneously, that is, to alter his sequence at will."
Ed Parker

"When an individual is forced to execute a move one way and is told that all other methods are incorrect, he is being misled."
Ed Parker

"ADVANCED AMERICAN KENPO CONCEPTS™ - The upper echelon of American Kenpo. The more complete system that includes concepts and principles not found in Phase One or commercial “Motion Kenpo.” “Motion Kenpo” Techniques are devoid of method and manner of execution, and are only “theme” oriented. The method and manner of execution are left to the interpretation of the individual, within “Motion” guidelines."
NOT Ed Parker

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Brother John

The quotes themselves make some very excellent points.
thanks for sharing...
Your Brother
John

getting dizzy!!! cant watch dancing man all night!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
I get a good laugh every time I see your buddy icon man!

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you watch the left eye as you slowly count down from 43...

wierd things will happen to you!!!
.......Wierd things man.....

Your Brother
John

Attachments

• $handwaving.gif
    $handwaving.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 183

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Damitol appears to have, once again, escaped from his room at the California State Home for the Mentally Bewildered and the confines of Kenponet!!! I happen to know who he really is!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Sigung86

Damitol appears to have, once again, escaped from his room at the California State Home for the Mentally Bewildered and the confines of Kenponet!!! I happen to know who he really is!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

Well if he is friends with you we should definately keep an eye on him!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good seeing you around again Mr. Farmer

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Brother John

If you watch the left eye as you slowly count down from 43...

wierd things will happen to you!!!
.......Wierd things man.....

Your Brother
John

Would that be MY left or HIS left?

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't talk about George as though he wasn't here...
gonna hurt his wee little feelings, might slow his dancing.
Hate to see his little jig turn into a slow waltz.
;)
Your Brother
John

Latest Discussions