Drake, a 14 year old "MMA prodigy"... pushing children

ares

Orange Belt
Reaction score
being a father, I think that Drake isn't being allowed to be a child. You can train all you want, but you still need time just to be a kid and do kid things without the punching, kicking and what not. just my angle.

shinbushi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think that this is wrong. To be pulling the kid from school so that he can produce a fighter is wrong. Let the kid grow up normal!! There is nothign wrong with him training but it should be a extra curricular activity liek football, or soccer. Not his everyday existence.
I don't know if you know it or not but for football and basketball pro teams are starting to look at kids as young as elementary school now. Thus the creation of places like http://www.velocitysp.com/parents

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Passing judgement on the DAD...without knowing how the SON feels about this? ...HUM?

Many parents forces there child to do things NO matter the sport or activity....

Yet at the same time MANY kids go belong the average person in doing things....

If a child loves to sing,dance, play football,run,swim,bike....should we hold them back even if it is fighting art?

Injuries and death...is always present in any activitives

Bless are the kids and adult who have a strong passion for what they do!

Anyone can make a comment....to know the whole story? .....one may make a different judgement in the end?

Aloha, just sparring in any class..can get you injuried or kill ..accidents happen...just falling down and hitting you head...can end your life..?