Dim mak of death - pressure points when fighting

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
please remember that some points will very from person to person and some will be in the same place with in a very very small variation. Leathal points are of course something that do not variate... but others may...

I'm sure the people from the above mentioned sites will be able to answer all of the questions you have.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sure the people from the above mentioned sites will be able to answer all of the questions you have.

Cheers

actualy it was not a question, but a statement of fact. some of the pressure points do have variations of some distance from person to person. the leathal points are of course always in the same place. but there could be an inch or more variation on some people on some of the others.

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
actualy it was not a question, but a statement of fact. some of the pressure points do have variations of some distance from person to person. the leathal points are of course always in the same place. but there could be an inch or more variation on some people on some of the others.

The way I am taught, the points are located using not absolute measurements, but are relative to the body itself... So your 5th intercostal space might be an inch higher or lower than mine, but relative to my ribs it is the "same place".

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
The way I am taught, the points are located using not absolute measurements, but are relative to the body itself... So your 5th intercostal space might be an inch higher or lower than mine, but relative to my ribs it is the "same place".

yep it should be pretty much the same place. but nurve bundles vary much more then bones .... personaly I tend to use the ones that are duel in that there are bones and organs in the same place for meany things. But like chokeing for instance some people are more imune from some of the lesser things then others. just as some people are a lot harder to choke .. becouse the arterys in the neck are deeper or the musculiture is more developed.

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score

I wasn't referring to your statement but the fact that you mentioned this as advice to zero when the people from the mentioned sites will be able to assist them with their questions involving pp and their locations/variations etc. I didn't know why you bought your point up.

Cheers

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wasn't referring to your statement but the fact that you mentioned this as advice to zero when the people from the mentioned sites will be able to assist them with their questions involving pp and their locations/variations etc. I didn't know why you bought your point up.

Cheers

I have heard people assert that they are always in the same place and work exaclty the same way ... So I was makeing the point that that is a guide and not an absolute.