Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Here is some more for you Bobby
MERIDIAN - DISEASE RELATIONSHIPS
Meridian with the time of maximum activity

Associated symptoms

Bladder (B) 3-5 p m.

bladder problems, headache, eye diseases, neck and back problems, pain along the back of the leg

Circulation (C) 7-9p.m.

poor circulation, angina, palpitation, diseases of the sexual glands and organs, irritability, pain along the course of the meridian

Conception (Co)

diseases of the urogenital system, hernia, cough, breathing difficulties, breast problems

Gall bladder (G) 11 p.m.-I a.m.

Gall bladder problems, ear diseases, migraine, hip problems, dizziness, pain along the meridian

Gland Meridian (Gd) 9-11 p.m. (Triple Warmer)

diseases of the thyroid and adrenal glands, ear problems, sore throat, abdominal distension, oedema, swelling of cheek, pain along the meridian

Governing Meridian (Gv)

spinal problems, mental disorders, fever, nose problems, headaches

Heart (H) 11 a.m.-1 p.m.

heart problems, dryness of the throat, jaundice, pain along the course of the meridian

Kidney(K) 5-7 p.m.

kidney problems, lung problems, dry tongue, lumbago, oedema, constipation, diarrhoea, pain and weakness along the course of the meridian

Large Intestine (Li) 5-7 a.m.

abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, sore throat, toothache in the lower gum, nasal discharge and bleeding, pain along the course of the meridian

Liver (Lv) 1-3 a.m.

liver problems, lumbago, vomiting, hernia, urination problems, pain in the lower abdomen and along the course of the meridian

Lung (L) 3-5 a.m.

respiratory diseases, sore throat, cough, common cold, pain in the shoulder and along the meridian

Small Intestine (Si)

1-3 p.m.

pain in the lower abdomen, sore throat, swelling or paralysis of face, deafness, pain along the meridian

Spleen (Sp) 9-11 a.m.

problems of the spleen and pancreas, abdominal distension, jaundice, general weakness and sluggishness, tongue problems, vomiting, pain and swellings along the course of the meridian

Stomach (S) 7-9 a.m.

stomach problems, abdominal pain, distension, edema, vomiting, sore throat, facial paralysis, upper gum toothache, nose bleeding, pain along the meridian

found it here http://users.mrbean.net.au/~wlast/meridians.html

thanks for the info but I already have tons of text books I used at school with this sort of information.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
1) Sorry I get tired of reading untrained peoples crap therioes on MA boards regarding TCM, Kyusho, and PPs. When people get licensed from an accredited school I am all ears.
2) yes and no......just because you whack someone on Lung 5 doesn't mean they will have their lungs affected in some way.
3) Thank you for repeating what I posted earlier.
1) And I get tired of reading people that won't put up or shut up.
2)I realize this
3)No problem bobby

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know of the knees buckling on some people when you squeeze the thumb tendon on the wrist into the outside wrist bone.

Are the two reflexes/responses connected?

RBaddorf

Green Belt
Reaction score
Robert,

Acuxo.com also sells a small program for PDAs. It shows a rough location of each point (cross hairs, good for refreshing memory on little used points), action of each point, verbal discription of location, any thing special about the point ie: Mu point or Jing-Well, etc. as well as the Chinese name and translation of the name, indications and conterindications. It also has a small library of indications (73) such as Yu Syndrome Ki Yin Deficiency, or Vomiting External Pathogens. Tapping on one of the library entries will bring up a list of symptoms, pulse description, tongue description and suggested points. It was $35.00 a couple of years ago when I got it. It is a handy reference tool. When I go into clinic, I take my cell phone off of the belt clip, and clip on the PDA. At your experience level you may not need it, but as a student it is a quick memory refresher without having to grab CAM or Deadman.

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
BlackCatBonz said:
ive used pressure points before back when i was a doorman at a club......but none of this one touch ko business. i will tell you from first hand experience.....when someone is high or drinking, you definitely find out what causes real pain and what causes involuntary reflex.
Shawn,

Care to outline what you have "road tested?" I'd love to hear it either here or in a PM.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
RBaddorf said:
Robert,

Acuxo.com also sells a small program for PDAs. It shows a rough location of each point (cross hairs, good for refreshing memory on little used points), action of each point, verbal discription of location, any thing special about the point ie: Mu point or Jing-Well, etc. as well as the Chinese name and translation of the name, indications and conterindications. It also has a small library of indications (73) such as Yu Syndrome Ki Yin Deficiency, or Vomiting External Pathogens. Tapping on one of the library entries will bring up a list of symptoms, pulse description, tongue description and suggested points. It was $35.00 a couple of years ago when I got it. It is a handy reference tool. When I go into clinic, I take my cell phone off of the belt clip, and clip on the PDA. At your experience level you may not need it, but as a student it is a quick memory refresher without having to grab CAM or Deadman.

I saw that for sale.
I wish they had that sort of thing when I began studying. It would have made learning quicker and more interesting.

Latest Discussions