Did oj do it poll?

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checking channels last week and noticed alot of classic OJ movies then it was on CNN about his latest apeal denied.

How many of you think he killed his wife?

How may of you think he deserved the latest charges and jail?

Did any of you before his original trial for killing his wife read or hear is casset tape titled I WANT TO TELL YOU.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Admin Note:

Thread moved to the Study.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OJ got lucky. He was a black man tried in post-Rodney King Los Angeles -- and he drew a judge who was more interested in his moment of fame than running an effective trial, prosecutors who made multiple errors in strategy and tactics, found a forensic scientist who was apparently willing to sell his reputation over some seriously weak interpretations of evidence, combined with some less than ideal work by the PD evidence techs and labs, a detective who got caught in a stupid trick bag... and he hired a defense team willing and able to capitalize on all the rest.

There is actually an arguable route for reasonable doubt... Of course, it points the finger of blame at his son.

As to the Vegas stuff... seems he was pretty damn well screwed.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah, OJ did it... he won the heisman, but didn't they auction it off?

hehehe

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
if the glove dont fit... you must aquit.
icon10.gif

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
if the glove dont fit... you must aquit.
icon10.gif
Yeah, I can take any one of my gloves and make it NOT fit my hand. I can also wear a smaller size glove if I need be to suit whatever purpose I have in front of me. It won't be comfortable but if I was going to be killing somebody I'm not going to worry too much about comfort.

There was a book by the FBI investigator of the OJ case ... he was the profiling expert and if I recall correctly he said as he heard the evidence over the phone while on the plane flying to LA from D.C. and when he got there and took a look around the crime scene and all of that... he KNEW OJ was guilty without a doubt.

But Ito and the whole gang turned it into a media circus and well... there ya go. OJ helped out on that media thing too... the slow white bronco chase really grabbed everyone's attention. A famous football hero, actor and so on... beautiful wife. Oh yeah, turn it to your advantage.

He did it and got away with it. At least he's in jail ... if not for the murders then his conduct in Vegas showed that he had potential to commit them.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think he killed them both, and got off because his lawyers were smart enough to paint Fuhrman as a racist. I fault Lance Ito for letting the trial become such a friggin circus.
I fault Marcia Clark for buying into the "Trial of the Century" crap, it wasn't the trial of the century, it was a simple double murder carried out by a jealous ex-husband, and should never have been portrayed as anything but.
That said, I don't give a rat's ***.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think he killed them both, and got off because his lawyers were smart enough to paint Fuhrman as a racist. I fault Lance Ito for letting the trial become such a friggin circus.
I fault Marcia Clark for buying into the "Trial of the Century" crap, it wasn't the trial of the century, it was a simple double murder carried out by a jealous ex-husband, and should never have been portrayed as anything but.
That said, I don't give a rat's ***.

(From a Chris Rock show)
If OJ had been a bus driver, he wouldn't even be known as OJ.
He'd be Orinthal, the bus driving murderer.

Yeah I think he did it. He got lucky with the combination of judge and DA, and hired himself a dream team of lawyers who knew how to win.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
yes OJ is as guilty as sin.

No I never read his book, and never will, because I'm not paying that criminal to hear his pathetic excuses.

OP
Master Dan

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Great posts all of you from short to long. I think what is sad besides all the obvious, the crime, the prosecutions stepping on thier ____? was after he dodges a bullet fails to change his life enough to stay out of trouble but possibly the civil trial that took all his assets and over ridding guilt could not be avoided.

The sad lesson here not just OJ but Mel Gibson also is men after a certain age realize thier mortality and seek imortality by persuing women of a certain type, Trophy, younger ect. that makes them feel younger or imortal. Unfortunately many times they are there for thier own agenda and when it melts down the guys just loose it. I have watched many close martial artits loose thier minds and even suicide over this issue. You have to mature enough to understand what a person is and no amount of money or effort on you part will change that. Up here men constantly get women from the internet we call them mail order brides from hell. In fact on my trip to Korean the return lands in Japan and there was this whole group of guys over 35 that had young japanese girls they just spent the last year meeting all the requirments to bring them to the US to marry. It was wild some of them were totally freaking out and way imature you could just see the problems comming down the road. Men like Mel Gibson need to learn to find a person age apropriate that likes them and can be friends to the end. Bottom line if they sleep around or take your money your the one with the problem for being with them getting angry or hitting them will never make it right.

Martial Art has a great tale of the man who lived with a snake and one day the snake bit him and he is dieing asking the snake why did you do this? I fed you keept you warm loved you? The snake replied why are you suprised I am a snake its what I do. Bottom line for the sexes its all sleeping with the enemy you either learn to stay out of it or make a truce some how to live with each other. Up here men have to learn if you are going to date or marry a certain type of women you don't loose your women just your turn? OJ should have learned that or made better choices.

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OJ is THE definitive and perfect example of the rich and famous getting away with murder. Literally.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great posts all of you from short to long. I think what is sad besides all the obvious, the crime, the prosecutions stepping on thier ____? was after he dodges a bullet fails to change his life enough to stay out of trouble but possibly the civil trial that took all his assets and over ridding guilt could not be avoided.

The sad lesson here not just OJ but Mel Gibson also is men after a certain age realize thier mortality and seek imortality by persuing women of a certain type, Trophy, younger ect. that makes them feel younger or imortal. Unfortunately many times they are there for thier own agenda and when it melts down the guys just loose it. I have watched many close martial artits loose thier minds and even suicide over this issue. You have to mature enough to understand what a person is and no amount of money or effort on you part will change that. Up here men constantly get women from the internet we call them mail order brides from hell. In fact on my trip to Korean the return lands in Japan and there was this whole group of guys over 35 that had young japanese girls they just spent the last year meeting all the requirments to bring them to the US to marry. It was wild some of them were totally freaking out and way imature you could just see the problems comming down the road. Men like Mel Gibson need to learn to find a person age apropriate that likes them and can be friends to the end. Bottom line if they sleep around or take your money your the one with the problem for being with them getting angry or hitting them will never make it right.

Martial Art has a great tale of the man who lived with a snake and one day the snake bit him and he is dieing asking the snake why did you do this? I fed you keept you warm loved you? The snake replied why are you suprised I am a snake its what I do. Bottom line for the sexes its all sleeping with the enemy you either learn to stay out of it or make a truce some how to live with each other. Up here men have to learn if you are going to date or marry a certain type of women you don't loose your women just your turn? OJ should have learned that or made better choices.

I'm confused here, are you saying that OJs wife is a 'certain type' of woman? It seems to be that you are calling OJ's wife a slut or worse. I also find the sleeping with the enemy remark odd, do I understand right that you think men and women are enemies?

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score

The sad lesson here is not just OJ but Mel Gibson Who also is a man and after a certain age realizes his mortality and seek immortality by persuing women of a certain type, Trophy, younger ect. that makes them feel younger or immortal.

Unfortunately many times they are there for their own agenda and when it melts down the guys just loose it. I have watched many close martial artist loose their minds and even suicide over this issue.

You have to be mature enough to understand what a person is and no amount of money or effort on you part will change that.

Up here men constantly get women from the internet whom we call mail order brides from hell. In fact on my trip to Korea and returning from Japan there was a whole group of guys over 35 that had young japanese girls who just spent the last year meeting all the requirements to bring them to the US to marry.

It was wild some of them were totally freaking out and way immature you could just see the problems coming down the road.

Men like Mel Gibson need to learn to find a person age appropriate that likes them and can be friends to the end. Bottom line if they sleep around or take your money you're the one with the problem for being with them. Getting angry or hitting them will never make it right.

Martial Art has a great story of a man who lived with a snake and one day the snake bit him and as he is dying asks the snake why did you do this? I fed you kept you warm and loved you? The snake replied why are you suprised I am a snake its what I do.

Bottom line for the sexes its all sleeping with the enemy you either learn to stay out of it or make a truce some how to live with each other. Up here men have to learn if you are going to date or marry a certain type of women you don't loose your women just your turn? OJ should have learned that or made better choices.

I had to redue your post to understand WTF you are talking about.
After reading the nonsense spewed from your words I think the main idea is men and women need to find age appropriate for their other half?

Coming from someone who has both been with someone 10 years older and now with someone who is 10 years younger, I find your comment to be ignorant and prejudice.

The comment of men with a certain type of women losing your turn what exactly are you implying?

As for OJ. I have read his book or at least what is claimed to be his book by what the Brown family put out. I am sure he did it. I can picture an angry jealous man coming home and kiling them.

OJ lived down the street from me here in Miami. He has run-ins with the police here as well. I have heard from neighbors who said they heard he and his then girlfriend fighting all the time, and saw the police come to the house to settle the disputes.

You can read the stories online about OJ
but if we can go by the pattern he presents we find a man who seems to be easily angered, violent and abusive.

So yes I do believe he killed his ex wife and Mr. Goldman.

OP
Master Dan

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm confused here, are you saying that OJs wife is a 'certain type' of woman? It seems to be that you are calling OJ's wife a slut or worse. I also find the sleeping with the enemy remark odd, do I understand right that you think men and women are enemies?

Everyone is a certain type thats why people pay alot of money for thearpy, for compatability research ect. And what his wife was is not the point its what he thought she was and in his mind property that belonged to him and could be treated as such. Which is wrong but with out mental maturity delayed by abuse or other issues young men and men as they reach a certain age have real issues with this problem. They need counciling and some cases rehab. No not all men with younger women fail becasue some are compatible both happy with the relationship. But men looking for wives or companionship motivated by wrong or unrealistic expectations are doomed to failure. And I have personally seen more than any of ten of you. One of our friends married a young girl we knew it would end badly, thank god the grand children and grand parents next to his house did not die in their sleep when he shot her his dog and himself and set fire to the house almost burning the people next door.
Did I mean that all men and women are litteral enemies no but someone alot bigger than you and me who created us said he put emnety between man and women but if you believe we all evolved from slimy algea I guess that out?

Unreasonable expections and lack of maturity and mental health are the real issues. Unfortunatley people get hurt in that process.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone is a certain type thats why people pay alot of money for thearpy, for compatability research ect. And what his wife was is not the point its what he thought she was and in his mind property that belonged to him and could be treated as such. Which is wrong but with out mental maturity delayed by abuse or other issues young men and men as they reach a certain age have real issues with this problem. They need counciling and some cases rehab. No not all men with younger women fail becasue some are compatible both happy with the relationship. But men looking for wives or companionship motivated by wrong or unrealistic expectations are doomed to failure. And I have personally seen more than any of ten of you. One of our friends married a young girl we knew it would end badly, thank god the grand children and grand parents next to his house did not die in their sleep when he shot her his dog and himself and set fire to the house almost burning the people next door.
Did I mean that all men and women are litteral enemies no but someone alot bigger than you and me who created us said he put emnety between man and women but if you believe we all evolved from slimy algea I guess that out?

Unreasonable expections and lack of maturity and mental health are the real issues. Unfortunatley people get hurt in that process.

What an interesting life you have.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score

Yes, that's out. I find the evolution from single cell to multicell to animal to us much more likely than the 'Gxd' theory. Especially since the former has can be verified by archeological evidence, and the latter can't be. You say that He put enmity between men and women... any proof for that? Who said so? You? Your pastor? And just because I happen to think evolution is a plausible theory does not mean that I cannot also believe in Gxd or any of the pagan Deities.

Even people who adhere to the 'Gxd' theory can't seem to agree, and often hold mutually exclusive views as to even the major discussion points. So it is fairly arrogant to think that YOUR ideas are the absolute truth. But that doesn't even have anything to do with the argument so why bring this up?

And I also think that the people who pay extensive amounts of money for compatibility research are in the minority. Personally I think you can get by on love and communication and talking about how you see the future. But that's just me.

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Wow. I had no idea this was the case. Here I've been going along thinking that men and women naturally tend to complement each other, and can often help to balance many issues that each may have (for example, aggression in some males can be moderated by nurturing tendencies of some females... even this is, of course, a vast generalization and oversimplification, but suits the purpose of the analogy). Here I was going along all my life thinking that men and women can form mutually beneficial partnerships.

I guess I'll have to go home and tell my wife of nearly 20 years that we're supposed to have enmity and tension between us. Too bad, I thought we had a pretty good thing going.

Please don't excuse the actions of muderers and monsters by telling us that the same tendencies are in all of us, and that it's natural for someone to take out their rage and aggression on someone that's inherently weaker and less prone to violence than he is. It really, really isn't ok.

OP
Master Dan

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, that's out. I find the evolution from single cell to multicell to animal to us much more likely than the 'Gxd' theory. Especially since the former has can be verified by archeological evidence, and the latter can't be. You say that He put enmity between men and women... any proof for that? Who said so? You? Your pastor? And just because I happen to think evolution is a plausible theory does not mean that I cannot also believe in Gxd or any of the pagan Deities.

Even people who adhere to the 'Gxd' theory can't seem to agree, and often hold mutually exclusive views as to even the major discussion points. So it is fairly arrogant to think that YOUR ideas are the absolute truth. But that doesn't even have anything to do with the argument so why bring this up?

And I also think that the people who pay extensive amounts of money for compatibility research are in the minority. Personally I think you can get by on love and communication and talking about how you see the future. But that's just me.

Evolution is a religous belief not a Scientific fact.

1. There is no archeological evidence to prove evil lution and no geological evidence they both point to each other to make the point of age the rock is this old because of the fosil the fosil is this old because the rock is this old?

Carbon test dating is not valid because if fails to account for changes to automic partical decay effected by chemical and other natural forces that can effect the rate of decay. Point bring me a candle burnt and tell me how old it is? Question how long was it before the flame was lit and how can you verify how long the flame was on and a what rate? when you wern't looking I took a torch and melted it in 1 minute?

Fosil evidence of man is a lie supported by your tax dolars with artits making fake pictures and skeletons all based on some little piece of bone or tooth that in reality turned was a pig tooth most of it was all fraud so they could get published or more research grants.

The mathematics alone prove that if man existed as long ago as they would have you believe we would have bones two feet thick world wide?

2. The Law of Thermodynamics says that every thing goes from a high state of organization to a state of disorganization(Translation) Evil Lution says put a Voltswagen in the woods for 100 years and it will turn into a Cadilac? well when it does not Evil Lution says just add 1,000 year then 10,000 then millions now billions why have they created so much more time over the last 40 years? because they cannot prove their theory.

I support peoples right to believe in what they want so we can all have freedom but don't shove it down the throats of uneducated people and children using my tax dollars. You want to teach your kids they are evolved from animals no better fine but society is paying a price for that belief?

Did the computers we use today evolve on thier own from Pong with out any intelegent design involved?

I feel the main focus of all MA is to help people realize thier own personal divinity, they are special and unique and created for a purpose larger than themselves and to have respect for themselves and others. This gives them the begining of Life Skills to take advantage of basic education and to have a good life more important than kicks and punches.
Now here we go the just stick to sport or MMA is all MA is about crowd will enter in and say no. You have that right to that opinion but what i am saying is the cost of that narrower focus, only a secular mentality, money and winning at all costs over the last 40 years has created enormous abuse, molestation and rape of MA athletes and students. Like it or not we are all going to hear about it on CNN the next year peopel are going to be charged and some national organizations are going to go bankrupt.

Closing it hurts to hear a person even a minority supporting the Republican line of I did this I earned it all myself and no body is going to take this or that away from me when concerned that a position to help disadvanted or low income people never once thinking of who gave them the ability to do and to have what they have never once giving a thought to gratitude to thier parents or who created them with maybe an obligation to share what you have or what you can do with others?

I live where people have lived for the last 10,000 years right here buried right here thier bones and artifacts are right here. In 2000 in one of my teaching areas a storm uncoverd an entire village of people buried alive in place and preserved by an overnight extreme movement of ice flows from the ocean. Friends of mine have spent years digging up and making caskets for thier bodies to be studied and reburied in another site.

Cannot bring to mind at this time how old but not tens of thousands of years. Nature has preserved evidence of our existense but Life magazine long ago figured out they could sell more magazines by publishing look the missing link and on it went one fraud after another and commercial artists finding work to give it a picture. Our current media is just dido heads repeating anything they can to make a buck and with digital images of course it must be true???

Latest Discussions