Daniel's Timeline: prophecy unfolds

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pff, lay down the trappings of desert religions with their silly guys in robes and come honor great Thor with me. Here, have some raw horse meat and a mug of mead!

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pff, lay down the trappings of desert religions with their silly guys in robes and come honor great Thor with me. Here, have some raw horse meat and a mug of mead!

We are Norsemen, OF STEEL!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

I prefer neverending pork roast, thank you very much

oh hell, pass the horse. Skoal!

Drasken

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Though I'm not Christian by any means, I do not belittle Christians. However I do poke fun at ideas of end of the world, or revelations is upon us.
I seem to remember a little bit of text in the bible that states that nobody will know the time of the end. Yet we have all these people claiming to know just that. Which goes hand in hand with the part about "Beware False Prophets"

But every time someone claims to know the end, how many people stand up and blindly follow these people? Or worse yet, give them money.

So no, I don't see anyone really belittling Christianity here overall. Just a bunch of jokes and a few statements that should remind Christians falling into this trap to step back and maybe read their holy book a bit more. Stop buying into doomsday prophesies being pushed by people who have no business making these claims and realize that every generation has been SO sure that they were living in the end times. It hasn't happened yet. One day it might, but just prepare and live life to the fullest each day. Stop living in some dark abyssal view of the world.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm up for a good steak tartare (and mead) any day. Skål!

True Viking Wisdom my friend. Ragnarok may come tomorrow and the worlds will burn, but that is all the more reason to live well today. By Odin`s beard!

800px-Disarblot_by_Malmstr%C3%B6m.jpg

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Doesn't it say somewhere in Leviticus that two men who lie together should be stoned? Well, gay marriage is becoming legal and so is weed, maybe we're misinterpreting the whole ****ing thing...ain't prophecy a *****!

Latest Discussions