Cheap Shameless Thread

Oh, both. Most definitely both. Didnt you see what Terry said? I am obviously so awesome that I just have to be both. And I must be repetitive too, because I don't know enough to make 1500 posts.

Go say "Hi" to all the new members in the Meet and Greet forum. You'll hit 1500 in no time flat. :D

Just seems so... cheap... and shameless...

although is it just me, or have we had a LOT of new members from missouri lately?

Nothing cheap or shameless about being friendly. :)

And it must be your awesomeness that is attracting more members from Missouri. Heh. ;)

Got my gold pip thanks Rich Parsons. Maybe some day I will be as cool as you. All of those gold pips numerous threads about you. Heck you even started this thread. If I PM you my address will you send me an autograph?

Aloha

Rick

Congrats on your first gold pip! :) You're playing with the big boys and girls now - lol.

Swordlady said:
Congrats on your first gold pip! :) You're playing with the big boys and girls now - lol.

Don't deny it, you're shorter than I am! And that's saying something.

Sam said:
Don't deny it, you're shorter than I am! And that's saying something.

Heh...just about *everyone* is taller than me. ;) And you only beat me by a couple of inches...

Yes, but I am almost ALWAYS the shortest. It's nice to pass the honor onto someone else.

Does this make me the shortest person on MT? Some things never change, I guess... ;)

Allreet..I figured I'd jump on this thread at about post count 495 or so...so as not to appear *too* cheap and shameless.:uhyeah:

Darn it..but I want that BB so bad I can taste it!! Everyone knows that it just means *so* much to be a BB on MT.

After all the extra effort I've given..the obligitory bowing all the time..newbie do this,newbie do that...the extra time spent giving out massages in the LLR....er...yeah..It's my turn now!! Only four more posts. Then we'll see.:boing2: :drinkbeer *puts his running shoes on*

Sam said:
you could start a thread and find out...

Done. I started a poll in the Locker Room. Has more options than the other height poll floating around somewhere...

Well paul that cheap shameless thread about hieght will give you another one ask Sam and swordlady?
Terry

Heeeeeey...that thread about height is NOT cheap or shameless! :whip: It is a perfectly scientific survey collecting important demographic information for the use of...um, okay I was being nosy. So sue me. ;)

My 800th post too! Wheeeeeeeee...

Rick Wade said:
Got my gold pip thanks Rich Parsons. Maybe some day I will be as cool as you. All of those gold pips numerous threads about you. Heck you even started this thread. If I PM you my address will you send me an autograph?

Aloha

Rick

Welcome to the Gold Pip Club, Rick!

Swordlady said:
Heeeeeey...that thread about height is NOT cheap or shameless! :whip: It is a perfectly scientific survey collecting important demographic information for the use of...um, okay I was being nosy. So sue me. ;)

My 800th post too! Wheeeeeeeee...

Yea Yea Yea scientific study, what is next what color hair does everyone have ? Wait that is a perfect thread for another 20-25 post
Terry

I wouldnt know how to answer that poll. Right NOW it's red, but it's SUPPOSED to be dark brown but its USUALLY blondish.

Latest Discussions

Back