BJJ Black Belt on Martial Talk

A

Aaron Little

I just noticed Richiehess’ post in the “Do you Bounce when you spar” thread and that he list his rank as a BJJ Black Belt. BJJ Black belts are still rather rare so this sounds like a great resource for martial talk in regards to grappling questions.

OP
R

richiehess

i would be happy to answer any questions any of you have regarding bjj

OP
T

Tim Osborne

RichieHess.. that is a great accomplishment!! Just out of curiousity.. who do you train bjj with?

OP
R

richiehess

currently i am not training with anyone, because i have been taking up wado ryu karate

OP
T

Tim Osborne

Thats cool Richie.. I know alot of people that shift gears and focus their attentions elsewhere.. Who did you train with? (Or I guess more specifically, who gave you your black belt)

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Richie I'm looking forward to your input and welcome to you Tim as well! :wavey:

OP
R

richiehess

Felipe Souza was the one who eventually gave me my black, however i had many other trainers before that

OP
T

Tim Osborne

Thats awesome Richie.. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Felipe.. but I do know his instructor well.. If he is half the instructor Soneca is, you were very fortunate. I have some technical questions I would like to ask.. I will post them later tonight..