Cheap Shameless Thread

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes you have

Oh then I probably should not have said I now have over 10,000 posts again then.

OK then I will stop announcing I have over 10,000 posts because to continue to say I have over 10,000 posts would be cheap and shameless and someone with over 10,000 posts should refrain from being cheap and shameless.

How many of those were cheap?

Including the one above this one....Let me think :hmm: Well that would depend on how someone with over 10,000 posts defines cheap or possibly on who you ask but a pall park estimate would be somewhere between 1 and 9,999 :D

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh then I probably should not have said I now have over 10,000 posts again then.

OK then I will stop announcing I have over 10,000 posts because to continue to say I have over 10,000 posts would be cheap and shameless and someone with over 10,000 posts should refrain from being cheap and shameless.

Including the one above this one....Let me think :hmm: Well that would depend on how someone with over 10,000 posts defines cheap or possibly on who you ask but a pall park estimate would be somewhere between 1 and 9,999 :D

Just wait for them to rearrange and count or not count posts differently then today. You could cross 10,000 posts twice! :D

I know I did ;)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hee hee...yup, I crossed 10K posts once. Soon I'll be crossing it again :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just wait for them to rearrange and count or not count posts differently then today. You could cross 10,000 posts twice! :D

I know I did ;)

Thanks for the warning. I now know that if I were to get over 10,000 posts a second time I need not be cheap and shameless by announcing that I have reached eth 10,000 post mark a second time because reaching 10,000 post, such as I have, I need not mention it at all and therefore not be cheap and shameless as I am not being at the moment by not saying HEY I got over 10,000 posts. And of course I will not even mention that I am now a Martial Talk Sr. Grandmaster :mst: because that would be the HEIGHTH of cheap and shameless... so how do I turn this Martial Talk Sr. Grandmaster and post count stuff off anyway?

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hee hee...yup, I crossed 10K posts once. Soon I'll be crossing it again :D

Thanks for the warning. I now know that if I were to get over 10,000 posts a second time I need not be cheap and shamless by anouncing that I have reached eth 10,000 post mark a second time because reaching 10,000 post, such as I have, I need not mention it at all and therfore not be cheap and shamless as I am not being at teh moment by not saying HEY I got over 10,000 posts. And of course I will not even mention that I am now a

My Apologies to everyone,

I only need this post to obtain my 500th post for Black Belt. This will make me the 18th Black Belt for Martial Talk.

Maybe others will post here for there special post for a rank. :D

Best Regards

Rich

If you will notice, I was the 18th person to reach 500 posts.

Today on this site there is one person with over 32,000 posts.

Four more people over over 20,000

and 10 more over 10,000 posts in including Xue.

It is not about looking at the fact of so many posts, but looking at logging and posts a couple times a day on threads or asking questions for more claification and or asking new questions in new threads over time that will get your post count up.

You will note that some in the top list has not been here that long compared to some others that were here at teh beginning or near the beginning.

So, enjoy posting everyone and get involved. :D :) :asian:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If you will notice, I was the 18th person to reach 500 posts.

Today on this site there is one person with over 32,000 posts.

Four more people over over 20,000

and 10 more over 10,000 posts in including Xue.

It is not about looking at the fact of so many posts, but looking at logging and posts a couple times a day on threads or asking questions for more claification and or asking new questions in new threads over time that will get your post count up.

You will note that some in the top list has not been here that long compared to some others that were here at teh beginning or near the beginning.

So, enjoy posting everyone and get involved. :D :) :asian:

In all honesty 10,000 posts, 100,000 posts, 4 posts it really doesn't prove anything beyond the ability to type on a computer keyboard and having mouse skills enough to click submit reply, especially in my case :D

I just wanted to be cheap and shamelss :D

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was once the champion!

Me Too but alot was shameless and cheap/ I do have quality every five hundred ot so
icon10.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here is a cheap and shameless post just for us to remember those folks that truely are that...

Latest Discussions