Cheap Shameless Thread

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh, both. Most definitely both. Didnt you see what Terry said? I am obviously so awesome that I just have to be both. And I must be repetitive too, because I don't know enough to make 1500 posts.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Go say "Hi" to all the new members in the Meet and Greet forum. You'll hit 1500 in no time flat. :D

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just seems so... cheap... and shameless...

although is it just me, or have we had a LOT of new members from missouri lately?

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nothing cheap or shameless about being friendly. :)

And it must be your awesomeness that is attracting more members from Missouri. Heh. ;)

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Got my gold pip thanks Rich Parsons. Maybe some day I will be as cool as you. All of those gold pips numerous threads about you. Heck you even started this thread. If I PM you my address will you send me an autograph?

Aloha

Rick

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats on your first gold pip! :) You're playing with the big boys and girls now - lol.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Congrats on your first gold pip! :) You're playing with the big boys and girls now - lol.

Don't deny it, you're shorter than I am! And that's saying something.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sam said:
Don't deny it, you're shorter than I am! And that's saying something.

Heh...just about *everyone* is taller than me. ;) And you only beat me by a couple of inches...

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes, but I am almost ALWAYS the shortest. It's nice to pass the honor onto someone else.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does this make me the shortest person on MT? Some things never change, I guess... ;)

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Allreet..I figured I'd jump on this thread at about post count 495 or so...so as not to appear *too* cheap and shameless.:uhyeah:

Darn it..but I want that BB so bad I can taste it!! Everyone knows that it just means *so* much to be a BB on MT.

After all the extra effort I've given..the obligitory bowing all the time..newbie do this,newbie do that...the extra time spent giving out massages in the LLR....er...yeah..It's my turn now!! Only four more posts. Then we'll see.:boing2: :drinkbeer *puts his running shoes on*

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sam said:
you could start a thread and find out...

Done. I started a poll in the Locker Room. Has more options than the other height poll floating around somewhere...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well paul that cheap shameless thread about hieght will give you another one ask Sam and swordlady?
Terry

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Heeeeeey...that thread about height is NOT cheap or shameless! :whip: It is a perfectly scientific survey collecting important demographic information for the use of...um, okay I was being nosy. So sue me. ;)

My 800th post too! Wheeeeeeeee...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
Got my gold pip thanks Rich Parsons. Maybe some day I will be as cool as you. All of those gold pips numerous threads about you. Heck you even started this thread. If I PM you my address will you send me an autograph?

Aloha

Rick

Welcome to the Gold Pip Club, Rick!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Heeeeeey...that thread about height is NOT cheap or shameless! :whip: It is a perfectly scientific survey collecting important demographic information for the use of...um, okay I was being nosy. So sue me. ;)

My 800th post too! Wheeeeeeeee...

Yea Yea Yea scientific study, what is next what color hair does everyone have ? Wait that is a perfect thread for another 20-25 post
Terry

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wouldnt know how to answer that poll. Right NOW it's red, but it's SUPPOSED to be dark brown but its USUALLY blondish.

Latest Discussions