Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
My Apologies to everyone,

I only need this post to obtain my 500th post for Black Belt. This will make me the 18th Black Belt for Martial Talk.

Maybe others will post here for there special post for a rank. :D

Best Regards

Rich
I brought back this therad for one reason only. I am about to cross the 4000 mark. (* Note this thread and others in the Bar and Grill do not count to the post counts :xtrmshock *) Tallk about being shameless ;)

Sorry Tess I could not resist :D

E

edhead2000

KenpoGirl said:
This should do it!!! I am 3rd a Degree? :boing2:

I'm Soooo Proud I've worked Sooooo Hard to get where I am on Martial Talk. :waah:

Thank you to all the little people that made it happen. :D

Dot
:boing1:
Hmm, this post was dated 8/15/03.....and it says your post count is 954 at this time........does that mean you've only posted 54 times in almost 8 months? Or has the post count reset or something? I'm confused. Also, I didn't think posts in the Bar and Grill counted towards total post counts.....

E

edhead2000

Ender said:
Guess I was lucky, my daughter used to say.."why are boys so stupid?"...*L
Smart girl........I actually have that very same question.

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Hmm, this post was dated 8/15/03.....and it says your post count is 954 at this time........does that mean you've only posted 54 times in almost 8 months? Or has the post count reset or something? I'm confused. Also, I didn't think posts in the Bar and Grill counted towards total post counts.....

Erin,

Before the Bar and Grill and right at the beginning of the B&G the posts counted. There has been posts moved into the B&G and some cleaned out, etc., ..., . This removes posts from your total count. I was above 3000, at least 5 times I can count. It seemed like everytime I made it by that mark by a couple hundered a few more posts would be moved. :). I thought it was a good idea. This puts more weight on the posts in the technical forums, versus, just the chit chat. Even though I am guity of such posts, I do not want them to count towards the post count. :D The rest of the Staff pretty much agreed also.

I hopes this explains the issue.

:asian:

K

KenpoGirl

edhead2000 said:
Yah it was at least twice my count was demoted. Once I hit brown and they added purple and then I got to 3rd and they cleaned the site up. Whoa'ez Me :waah:

:lool:

Just kidding no harm no foul. I don't even look at my count anymore. I only just recently noticed that I was back at 3rd brown. :D

Dot

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
"Well I just made purple belt"he said to all the black belts.
of course as soon as I get a higher belt for martial talk this becomes a lie. THen I will be a lier.
end pointless message

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
someguy said:
"Well I just made purple belt"he said to all the black belts.
of course as soon as I get a higher belt for martial talk this becomes a lie. THen I will be a lier.
end pointless message
No, not a liar. you've simply made a statement of fact based on current data that will need to be updated as data changes. The post date will stay the same so the statement will be tied to this date. Once you make another rank and declare that rank then that statement will be tied to the date you make the statement. :uhyeah:

K

KenpoGirl

:partyon:

WHOO HOO Look'it ME!!!!

I'm a MASTER BLACK BELT!!!

:partyon:

:rogl: Well at least here on Martial Talk I am.
Out there in the real world I still am a lowly Blue Belt (Green in the US).
Got TONS more to learn. :jedi1:

Dot
:D

Latest Discussions