Cheap Shameless Thread

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl
:eek: I can't believe he actually said that!! Brave Soul.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Score one for CD. ;)

Hey Tess these victories small though they may be, come few and far between for me. I take 'em when I can get 'em. ;)

Dot
:D

Dot.. one must grab life's victories when you can *G*
I know where Doug is at.. No problems ~!! ;)

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well he's only speaking truth. I believe that most people on here think Tess is a very attractive woman.:asian:

Right on! I never said, nor did I mean to imply either that Tess is not attractive or that her avatars are not widely appreciated.

I simply took the opportunity to digress and turn the tables with that Humily remark. That is all.

Maybe I should quit trying to be funny. :(

I think it was last year sometime that I posted my briefly famous remarks on the Belt Ranking System here on Martial"TALK." Maybe I should also quit trying to be sarcastic and funny as well. :eek:

K

KenpoGirl

LOL sometimes I really hate these forums.

I wasn't implying that CD or anyone was making fun of Tess's looks, I just picked up on his sarcasim in regards to the humility thing, and thought him cleavor for his comment. That's all. :)

I think these forums should come with subtitles, so that comments can be correctly interpretated.

One thing for sure these forums certainly keep you on your toes and actually teach you to think before you type. Or at least it does for some people, I still occationally screw that up myself. :D

Dot
:asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think these forums should come with subtitles, so that comments can be correctly interpretated.

More like warning labels.

One thing for sure these forums certainly keep you on your toes and actually teach you to think before you type.

That's very much the truth.:asian:

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sometime this evening I made 3000 Posts.

Oh Yeah :rolleyes: :shrug:

M

Master of Blades

Its amazing when I think of all the other things we could have been doing INSTEAD of spending time on this site....Cuz I really cannot think of anything :shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Jason, your a married man!!!!! :eek:

Wait..........my bad :shrug:

Get your mind out of the gutter young man!:mad: . I was talking about training in the martial arts.

K

KenpoGirl

Get your mind out of the gutter young man!:mad: . I was talking about training in the martial arts.

If that's all you were thinking, Jason, you need a life. :rolleyes:

I can think of something much better ........ like eating chocolate. ;)

Dot
:boing2:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If that's all you were thinking, Jason, you need a life.

Yes I agree. Besides lifting weights, practicing my kenpo, and daily chores around the house I don't get out much. I'm also trying to figure out how to make some more monies.
:D

I can think of something much better ........ like eating chocolate

I try to stay away from that stuff. Needless calories and sugar that just sits in the body. I try to drink 100+ ounces of water per day to help wash out whatever I take in.:asian:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Same here.:D

weekends we try to get out and about .. Go up to Berkeley Springs http://www.berkeleysprings.com/

We have a good time there.. We used to hike alot but with this unbearably hot summer that's been kinda put on hold for a cooler fall.. that way the skeeters and ticks should be not as bad.. We do go out to flea markets and explore alot.. I have oodles of things to occupy me during the day Mon-Fridays.. I rarely get bored :)

99% of the time I keep MT up and glance at it as I go by or minimized on my task bar as I work in Photoshop or playing a game :)

Latest Discussions