Charlie Sheen

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Maybe, but nobody accidentally catches a drug addiction.

What about to Rx painkillers after a serious injury that required them? Could that type of addiction be considered accidental?

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
What about to Rx painkillers after a serious injury that required them? Could that type of addiction be considered accidental?

I don't know. Does it happen as a result of taking the medication as directed, or is there misuse involved? I don't have any information on that. Can I amend it to say that nobody accidentally catches an illegal drug addiction? Because I don't think Charlie's doctor prescribed crack for a tummy ache. He is a man who has a lot of money and is using it to satisfy his many unsavory desires. He's hurting people around him but, in his eyes, he is having the time of his life. He's not a victim, and I don't sympathize with him.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Is there any proof he IS addicted? Tolerance levels vary quite a bit, addiction might too.

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
is that guy still alive?
Wow tough crowd in this room. :wink1:

Unlike a fine wine Jan-Michael Vincent has not "aged well"...

IMHO his seminal movie, "White Line Fever" when Jan & I were much younger men.

Saw WLF in its original run in a long-gone local movie house "The Strand" - that's the way movies were shown before these multi-screen cinemas for the young whippersnappers on this board. Where's my prune juice!

... AND NO MISTER SHEEN - it doesn't refer to one of your party appetizers!!! :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL, that movie was sooooooo baaaaaad! :lfao:

Airwolf was corny but helicopters are liek way cool!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am half surprised there has been no big remake of Airwolf in theaters.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ah, yes, along the lines of the A-Team?

(or Knight Rider :lfao:)

dowan50

Orange Belt
Reaction score
When Charlies ex wife failed to say anything negative against him even when interview after the hotel hooker drug binge with his ex and kids staying in the hotel I knew then she is cutting him slack because he is paying over and above child support.

I was shocked she allowed the twin boys not even two years old yet to not just visit but actually live in his house. The restraining order and removal of the children is a sign that it is so bad now that regardless of the money she had to act on behalf of the welfare of the kids.

You could put the spin on that she hoped by him keeping contact with them it would help his recovery but the money had have some effect on her judgment.

I am sure Tiger Woods ex wife knew for a long time what was going on with Tiger but let it slide for some time because of the money.

Whats sad in this country is filthy rich people and actors get on drugs and show their *** to everyone and its tolerated even expected and only after crossing the line repeatedly biting the heads off chickens and humping the wrong persons leg they finally get a hand slap and generally go to some posh country club rehab.

The common man winds up homeless hungry in a jail cell with Bubba or dead. The dead part though seems to know no class or income statement which is what Charlie will be if he can't get a grip.

His Tiger blood? if he thought about it Tigers are shot trapped caged killed skinned stuffed and an endangered species? He should consider the Cockroach because they are so hard to kill and so many of them?