Can we call MMA a style?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well you do need to get your tactics together for these non sparring style conversions.

What are we converting to? I'm very fond of my religion and I don't want to change gender so what conversions are these?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No, I have a great line in sarcasm which obviously is hard for some to understand. You should also understand that if I post that the sky is blue jobo will argue and say it's pink, he's that sort of guy.
As for the 'we' a lot of us talk outside the site. :D

This is just for you, so you don't get all emotional about my posts.

View attachment 21058
no id say the sky isn't blue, its an optical illusion caused by the atmosphere absorbing the red end of the,spectrum, id further point out that the " sky" is its self an imaginary concept, so not only is the,sky not blue, there is no " sky"

for,someone who seems to pride herself on her sarcastic sense of humour, you seem really poor at picking up on other people sarcastic sense of humour?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no id say the sky isn't blue, its an optical illusion caused by the atmosphere absorbing the red end of the,spectrum, id further point out that the " sky" is its self an imaginary concept, so not only is the,sky not blue, there is no " sky"

for,someone who seems to pride herself on her sarcastic sense of humour, you seem really poor at picking up on other people sarcastic sense of humour?

Oh dear, you don't seem to realise I actually don't take any notice of what certain people say. Why would I? By the way I don't have a 'sarcastic sense of humour' I have a black sense of humour, sarcasm is something I use on numpties and bankers.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh dear, you don't seem to realise I actually don't take any notice of what certain people say. Why would I? By the way I don't have a 'sarcastic sense of humour' I have a black sense of humour, sarcasm is something I use on numpties and bankers.
I'm not at all sure you have a,sense of humour at all, ? Certainly not when its you being,skitted,

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not at all sure you have a,sense of humour at all, ? Certainly not when its you being,skitted,

I'm sure we'll find out if anyone ever 'skitts' me. :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think maybe a good skitting is what you need to lighten up ;)

Life is too short to be mad at the world.

My dear, if you go through life constantly misinterpreting what people say then it's a difficult one for you, I can assure you that I'm the least mad at the world person you can imagine, I don't write angrily, I'm not upset with the world nor do I care what people write on the internet. You are being led astray by your misconceptions and if you are trying to use an innuendo in the above post then I can assure you I'm well served in the skitting department ( whatever you think that word means) Urban Dictionary: skitting

Just a word of advice, when all you have is the words on the screen, no tone of voice or body language to guide you it's very easy to misunderstand what is being said, you are also being influenced by what another poster is saying, one who is deliberately trolling for an argument so your perception is skewed, perhaps before jumping in you should take time to think about what has actually been written rather than what you think has. I've been here 11 years longer than you, trust me, I know what I'm talking about, I've seen plenty of people come and go as well as stay. Aggressive and pugnacious posters rarely stay long, thoughtful ones do and are invaluable.
However I'm sure you will feel free to ignore my advice and will carry on trying to bite posters here many of whom actually can get far madder than I ever do. Now run along and have a nice day.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you say so

There you see, it's not so hard to agree with me and be right for a change. Actually I think you get off lightly from me, you don't have a lot of fans here at the moment due to some things you post. :rolleyes: If we are all disagreeing with you, perhaps you could wonder why. :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, there you go again.

Aw, have I upset you again babe?

b3ff10499e4c3cd604515d1d4e694c18.jpg

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Aw, have I upset you again babe?

b3ff10499e4c3cd604515d1d4e694c18.jpg

No. You've never upset me, and I'm certainly not your babe or any other pet name you can passive aggressively think up.

I just think it's funny that you try to make everything personal. It conveys a certain image that you seem to be oblivious to.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. You've never upset me, and I'm certainly not your babe or any other pet name you can passive aggressively think up.

I just think it's funny that you try to make everything personal. It conveys a certain image that you seem to be oblivious to.

You are very amusing. I love your use of 'passive aggressive', quite a buzzword these days :D I love how you can't resist posting back with digs at me, I'm sooo flattered. :asshat:

Keep posting, sweetie, I love your style. ;)

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not digs, just observations. Take them to heart, or don't.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping post counts is my job.

We don't seem to have 'poster of the month' anymore. I miss the games section we used to have as well, I used to love bopping the rabbits on the head. Ah the good old days.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
You are funny! I think you are trying to get the last word here or bump up your post count :D:D:D:D
LOL...sounds like my dear wife and I.
Me..."you've got to have the last word"
My dear wife..."no I don't."
Me..."made my point, thank you."
My dear wife..."that wasn't the last word."
Me...Hahahahaha!!

Latest Discussions