can anyone tell me how to combat police brutality

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No, Eggg is not a troll, we've been through all this before. He's a rather nice young man who happens to have autism. He's also a martial artist. His views may seem extreme but to be honest they are no less extreme, just less well worded, than some of the 'political' posters on here. Oh and he's open to changing his mind when people post information and views which is more than I can say for some.

How do you know this for sure?
Look I know you and I have our differences, but would you be willing to take responsibility for this guy? You honestly think he is harmless? I wonder if Loughner had a mild form of what could be diagnosed as autism now days?.... just wondering.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you know this for sure?
Look I know you and I have our differences, but would you be willing to take responsibility for this guy? You honestly think he is harmless? I wonder if Loughner had a mild form of what could be diagnosed as autism now days?.... just wondering.

So much for putting me on ignore roflmao.

I know because I know Slipper and if she says so it's true.

Yes, I would be willing to take responsiblity for him.

I've heard far worse on other parts of MT. For example at the moment there's a thread celebrating snipers.
The boy has expressed his indignation on police brutality, go back on some of the threads about police 'beating people up' here and you will find some perfectly 'sane' and 'reasonable' people practically getting a lynching party ready. On the political threads, there are people claiming all sorts such as Sarah Palin being responsible for the Arizona shootings, and that Hitler was a communist, you think that's normal?

If anything eggg is being honest, we've had so called 'normal' people on here saying worse things only in better sentences, spelling and English, perhaps it doesn't look so bad then?

If I edited his posts into a more understandable language do you really think it would be that bad? Would it be worse than a 16 year old 'normal' martial artist insulting and laughing at a 12 year old martial artist, or remember the thread about the NZ guy who single handedly took on a bunch of robbers because the police, bystanders etc were all rubbish and cowards he said? there's some outrageous things being said on MT when you get to subjects such as abortion, religion and politics, young eggg has an honest rant about bent coppers and thinks one day he could stop it, he's mistaken but we could tell him that in a kinder way.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey everyone i have a question i want to ask so any of you in law enforcement please don't be offended so my question is how can i defend against an abusive police officer physically. i know you may think im crazy but i really hate police brutality as much as yall do. the reason why im asking this question is because i want to stop police brutality so much that i want to ruthlessly hurt them so much. you know we as citiens have the right of self defence even against a cop who is misusing his powers. im willing to get shot or even killed just to stop police brutality physically and the reason why is because they are no longer officers of the law and they are a criminal. i would like some advice to defeat and subdue an aubsive officer and i want to know why shouldn't i inflict injury on someone who is brutally hurting someone as a cop. this has to end now.

Eggg forgive me if I edit your posts to make a point. :)

Hello, I wonder if you'd mind if I asked everyone a question? I don't mean to offend anyone but with police brutality often being in the media these days I was wondering what I could do if I got caught up by one of these police officers bent on beating me up? I know it sounds odd but when I see this stuff on the television it makes me really angry and I get worried in case it happens to me. When I see someone misusing his authority I don't see why we don't have the right of self defence as we would if it were a normal criminal and can hurt them back. I really think these abuses need to stop now.

"you know i don't like that rogue cops can treat you abusively and get away with hurting someone. you know its like they can treat us like crap and i really hate rogue cops who use their power ruthlessly. i think we should have the right of self defence against unlawful arrest or anything without evidence or proof. you know one day i will create an organization that will ruthlessly assasinate rogue cops who ruthlessly beat the tar out of someone who didn't even do anything. rogue cops may think they have power but they don't. i really want to stop police brutality, bullying, rapist, and child abusers because those people are the most types i hate so much. why should i coroperate with a criminal who is a cop. why should i let a rogue cop beat the crap out of me and leave me in a pool of my own blood huh why. i just hate it that we don't have the same power they do."

I feel it's wrong that abusive police officers seem to be able to get away with abusing people, it's as if they think they can treat us how they like. People should be able to use the laws of self defence when wrongly arrested. I would like to be able to start an organisation that could stop these things happening and punish those responsible because at the moment I feel helpless. I want to stop all the brutality, the bullying, the child abusers and the rapists.

there you go! I have to say I have read arguments for using self defence laws against police officers on MT before, I believe there was even a thread on whether you can use 'self defence' against a police officer if you believe you are being wrongfully arrested and want to resist. The answers given by the LEOs here I believe was go with the officers and sort it out, resisting arrest even when you believe it's unlawful will end up with you being hurt so eggg isn't so far wrong there.
Plenty of people who feel helpless have thoughts about 'sorting out' the people who torment them or make them afraid. It's a scary world even for those who think they have it sorted. Today was the funeral in Eire of a girl who was murdered on her honeymoon, she'd walked into her hotel room on some thieves who killed her.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12201427

There's a revolution going on in Tunisia and tourists are being attacked. There's all sorts going on, it's a frightening place and to feel weak and helpless but wanting to change it is understandable even if it's unlikely to happen superhero style.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's a very gray area. The law allows you to resist an unlawful use of force against yourself or another person. The problem? Most people are NOT trained in use of force policies or a use of force continuum and don't know why an officer is using the force he is using even though it is legally justified.

So, a police officer may be using legal force and then you try to intercede and now you have just made the situation force by attacking the cop. Also, depending on the situation you may have escalating it into a deadly force situation because of the changing circumstances, at the very least you interfering will have raised the bar the police can legally use to keep safe.

Your best bet is record what you see and document it and then report it to the proper agency and authorities. Everytime force is used, a use of force report should be filled out and will have on there what the escalation of force used it vs. what the officer used.

As a side note, if you and your brother have autism that is another issue that more and more police agencies are getting training in. An autistic person looks "normal" and unless a family member is there to talk with the police they arent' going to understand. The behavior that they witness many times will call for the use of force because they don't know they are dealing with an autistic subject and that is how they cope. We had a situation here that was very similiar the police responded to a disturbance call and the person was autistic and refuse all commands by the police and then started banging their head on the wall. The police used force protect the person and that only resulted in the person trying to attack the police. See how a honest mistake can happen because police weren't informed about his condition and they weren't prepared or trained to deal with that?

If you want to helpe, start getting training together for your local police agency on the signs and symptoms of autism. Have them trained to know what to look for and types of behavior an autistic person may exhibit as a coping mechanism. Also, start an awareness campaign for family members as well to help police identify their loved ones so they know coming into the situation. Things such as medical bracelets, or notifying dispatch ahead of time with their name flagged to give officers a heads up.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To make a particular point clear, threats to kill anyone, including law enforcement officers is not welcome here. Such can and will be reported to the appropriate authorities whenever possible. I trust this point is clear.

OP
eggg1994

eggg1994

Orange Belt
Reaction score
luckyboxer you need to just shut your mouth don't you ever make me angry you arrogant brat. you need to hush right now you know you have no power over me. you don't even know how old i am you pathetic fool. my name is spincer and you better believe it because your a failure luckyboxer and you will always be a failure in my eyes

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
luckyboxer you need to just shut your mouth don't you ever make me angry you arrogant brat. you need to hush right now you know you have no power over me. you don't even know how old i am you pathetic fool. my name is spincer and you better believe it because your a failure luckyboxer and you will always be a failure in my eyes

Eggg, stop it now.

Please apologise to LuckyBoxer, if you hate bullying please don't try to bully others. You're right, he doesn't know anything about you, so tell him about yourself properly, make him understand what it is like being you, don't get angry and say things you will regret. You wouldn't like it if we did it to you. Have a think and then come back properly and we can have a proper discussion.

If you rant like this people will think you are mad, you're not so don't act like it.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Posts like this should be taken off line in a PM and not in an open forum.

Slipper

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Eggg, Tez is right. I've seen you post on other boards and I know you are able to post without acting poorly.

I have tried to help you on this board and I know that Tez has done the same. You are coming close to a point where we cannot help you, not because we don't want to, but because we can't. Being upset over police brutality is one thing - threatening others is going too far.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are here to help people, but, the subject matter is veering a bit off course and counter productive for the sake of the populous at large. Just a thought...........
icon7.gif

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
icon8.gif
get out
you need to shut up you arrogant brat and don't you ever call me evil. FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. second YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM LIKE IN REALITY I COULD BE ANYONE. GET OUT OF MY THREAD NOW. you know nothing about me plus your facts about me are wrong you have a very big ego MAD MOUTHING PEOPLE, MAKING PEOPLE LOOK BAD, and you are an EMBARRISMENT TO ME. I AM MORE MATURE AND HANSOME THEN YOU WILL EVER BE

Ok so he doesn't have issues, I just got this from him in my inbox.
The problem as I see it Tez is not that he is having a problem in translation, its that he is using terminology like " Ruthlessly Hurt" and "Hate" and making statements that he does not care if he is killed doing what he wants to do. He also is asking for advice to beat up and capture a law enforcement officer for what he interprets to be abuse.
I think as has already been stated here, even the most obvious cases of police brutality are an extremely small percentage, and this kid does not seem to have a firm grasp on reality, I still have to say that this person needs to be reported to the local authorities, and someone needs to look into him. There is something seriously wrong here. Even in other threads where people have extreme opinions, I have not yet seen anyone wanting to actively go out and ruthlessly hurt anyone else, especially a police office and have no worries about being killed. Like I said this screams at me of incidents like the recent one in Arizona... Columbine... and other shootings where disturbed individuals are involved... is he harmless and just having a problem communicating? Possibly, but maybe if someone had followed up with Loughner more then maybe we wouldnt have dead 9 year olds, dead federal judges, and critically injured Congresswomen on our hands...

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok this thread is closed pending moderator review.

Status
Not open for further replies.