Bujinkan Sakki Test!

Kichigai-no-Okami

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for that compelling argument. You have swayed me.

Ben, you really need to stop your petty-arsed whining ! Brian was just providing you, and the rest of us, with a service, that in all honesty, costs no one anything (shortening my daily trip to Youtube), and somehow you come along and turn this thing into a petty gripe that borders on a personal attack on Brian. You need to take the time and LISTEN to what people have to say, and stop quipping like a sarcastic child looking for attention. So this material is on Youtube, everyone else (but you, apparently) enjoyed what has been presented, and thanks Brian for this gift. as I'm sure that Ohashi-sensei would have no problems with this, mabye you can learn to do the same.

Yosh. Out. :soapbox:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks,

The focus of this thread is not about copyright violations, but instead a clip of the Sakki Test. If someone has an issue with a potential copyright violation, and you feel that Hatsumi or his Shihan would not approve, please feel free to contact them. As its been said by a few, I'm sure if they had that much of an issue with it, Hatsumi or someone he designates, would request the clips to be taken down.

On another note, it has been brought to my attention that at least one person who is claiming copyright fouls, has posted pictures from a book that Hatsumi has wrote. If we want to get technical, that sounds like a copyright violation to me as well.

To prevent this thread from being further sidetracked, I respectfully ask that the discussion stays on topic.

Also, please see this.

Thanks,

Mike

Kichigai-no-Okami

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Folks,

The focus of this thread is not about copyright violations, but instead a clip of the Sakki Test. If someone has an issue with a potential copyright violation, and you feel that Hatsumi or his Shihan would not approve, please feel free to contact them. As its been said by a few, I'm sure if they had that much of an issue with it, Hatsumi or someone he designates, would request the clips to be taken down.

On another note, it has been brought to my attention that at least one person who is claiming copyright fouls, has posted pictures from a book that Hatsumi has wrote. If we want to get technical, that sounds like a copyright violation to me as well.

To prevent this thread from being further sidetracked, I respectfully ask that the discussion stays on topic.

Also, please see this.

Thanks,

Mike

....The voice of reason. Thank you, Mike.

Reactions: MJS

Latest Discussions