Bodies on the asphalt

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In this case the old adage let's us down a little - what's going on here, Manny?

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
It seems el cartel del golfo is killing the zetas, that's what people says. This all s..... ocurs when my wife was taking the girls from english clases to home, my girls saw everithing. The people that were there are telling two suburban trucks loaded with heavy armed gangs put the white open trucks loaded with corpses and began to put the bodies on the sphalt with a narc mesage.

Manny

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
"It is Good that War is so Horrible, or We might Grow to Like it."
-Robert E Lee.

And based on what ive seen, this is a very Special Type of Open Warfare, Albeit not between Countries or Nations.
Now as long as you dont go Downtown, and find Heads on Pikes, and Gutted Bodies Hung from Posts.

Best Wishes.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
-Robert E Lee.

And based on what ive seen, this is a very Special Type of Open Warfare, Albeit not between Countries or Nations.
Now as long as you dont go Downtown, and find Heads on Pikes, and Gutted Bodies Hung from Posts.

Best Wishes.

Seems to be a short step from unloading dead bodies on the highway....

Continued prayers for you and your family, Manny, and for your city!
Stay safe my friend!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oraciones por todos y especialmente por usted, Manny :asian: Prayers for everyone but especially for you.

RobinTKD

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Christ that's ridiculous, stay safe Manny, no-one should have to see that in their own town.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I stand with my fellows, Manny. Take as much care of you and yours as you can under these terrifying circumstances.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
-Robert E Lee.

Best Wishes.

Not quite, but did you notice the crane beside the Office Depot sign? Looks like 4 bodies hung upside down from the crane.

Manny - Stay safe my brother! And keep your family safe. I hope this isn't scarring you family too much, especially your kids.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not quite, but did you notice the crane beside the Office Depot sign? Looks like 4 bodies hung upside down from the crane.

Manny - Stay safe my brother! And keep your family safe. I hope this isn't scarring you family too much, especially your kids.

Oh.
Thatd be the Result of me just Scrolling my Large Monitor down to the Bottom, seeing the Main Subject, and not really scrolling up to examine the Skyline.

Well thats just Great. Its virtually already descended into a Pure Conflict.
Comparable *Almost* to the Style of Engagements in Cambodia.
People being Terrorised with Mass Graves, Mutilations, Raids, Open Hostilities, and so forth.
People being led out to be Executed, Bodies put on Display, People afraid to Sleep...

Unfortunately, it probably is Scaring them all. Im sure Collateral Damage is a serious Danger, especially when these People dont exactly wear Berets to clarify that theyre not Bystanders.

Im mostly inclined to Hope that someone Suppresses this Insanity. And im not even too interested in Wiping out the Cells. Just make em stop the Bloodshed, or at least take it to the Deserts, where Civilians dont need to be Involved.

After all, their Fight is with Each Other.

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score

The things you see hanging is a monument, it's called LOS VOLADORES DE PAPANTLA that things are statues not death people.

Manny

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
The things you see hanging is a monument, it's called LOS VOLADORES DE PAPANTLA that things are statues not death people.

Manny

Thats one weird Monument. Thanks for clearing that up though :)

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
There were 45 corpses and 5 more mutilated (butchered) corpses, what is happening? Quite simple we have new bosses in town, El Cartel de Sinaloa aka gente nueva this is a new drug cartel that is taking my city and is eliminating the zetas. The Sinaloa Cartel is killing or cleaning the city of the zetas.

The death people were, 12 women and the rest were all men, most of them with police records for murdering, drug dealing, kidnaping,extorsion,etc,etc.

It's been said that many of these corpses were prisiones taking by the Sinaloa cartel of the jails and then send them free to killing them latter, the bodies presente torture and some of the this bas guys were betteatne to dethc with clubs.

What can I do? Not so much, I'ma trying to return home early and told wife that if she does not need to go out is better to stay in home, however we can't confine ourselves in home, we must to go out for work or taking the girls to the school and the events of yestarday were at 5:00 pm!!! Our children are seeing this and thats horrible, I really don't know aht to say when the girls asked me why we are having such things here.

Manny

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
There were 45 corpses and 5 more mutilated (butchered) corpses, what is happening? Quite simple we have new bosses in town, El Cartel de Sinaloa aka gente nueva this is a new drug cartel that is taking my city and is eliminating the zetas. The Sinaloa Cartel is killing or cleaning the city of the zetas.

The death people were, 12 women and the rest were all men, most of them with police records for murdering, drug dealing, kidnaping,extorsion,etc,etc.

It's been said that many of these corpses were prisiones taking by the Sinaloa cartel of the jails and then send them free to killing them latter, the bodies presente torture and some of the this bas guys were betteatne to dethc with clubs.

What can I do? Not so much, I'ma trying to return home early and told wife that if she does not need to go out is better to stay in home, however we can't confine ourselves in home, we must to go out for work or taking the girls to the school and the events of yestarday were at 5:00 pm!!! Our children are seeing this and thats horrible, I really don't know aht to say when the girls asked me why we are having such things here.

Manny

First, Apologies for Double Posting. But im out of Editing Time :)

The Tragic Thing here, is that every time you go Outside, youre Exposing yourselves to this. But if you stay Inside, the... What good is that? Thats...
Tis the Bitterness of Conflict. The Innocent Suffer, whilst Factions smack each other around.
Theres no Winning Formula for you.

And it must feel quite Distressing to be unable to actually do anything, besides try and plod along with your livestyles; Knowing that if you cut yourself off to stay at Home, youre setting back said Lifestyles to no small degree. But going out puts you in any given Street, which could at any second become a Crossfire.

Its a Lose Lose until this Ends. Whenever it Ends. New Parties showing up is not exactly Encouraging.

For that matter, is anyone actually fighting back? Police (Are they still called Federales?)? Military? Someone?

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
First, Apologies for Double Posting. But im out of Editing Time :)

The Tragic Thing here, is that every time you go Outside, youre Exposing yourselves to this. But if you stay Inside, the... What good is that? Thats...
Tis the Bitterness of Conflict. The Innocent Suffer, whilst Factions smack each other around.
Theres no Winning Formula for you.

And it must feel quite Distressing to be unable to actually do anything, besides try and plod along with your livestyles; Knowing that if you cut yourself off to stay at Home, youre setting back said Lifestyles to no small degree. But going out puts you in any given Street, which could at any second become a Crossfire.

Its a Lose Lose until this Ends. Whenever it Ends. New Parties showing up is not exactly Encouraging.

For that matter, is anyone actually fighting back? Police (Are they still called Federales?)? Military? Someone?

Forget about the police, this including the policia federal, the police is infiltred, the army and navy are doing the police roles now they are on patron in heavy armed convoys.

Manny

Latest Discussions