Blackbelt in 2 months

OP
M

Master of Blades

LOL, that guy looks like he is 2 ft 2. And is that An Adidas Grey Belt he's wearing! Thats funny but whats unusual is the way he selling it. It sounds sort of genuine!

OP
B

brianhunter

when smurfs go bad! Whatever happened to your favorite 80's cartoon stars? on the next Inside Edition!

OP
M

Master of Blades

LOLOLOLOL......now that is what I call evil........:rofl: :shrug: :asian:

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
how is it you come across something like this?

oh...those aren't "numchucks"...they're windchimes he cut off and tied back together with string...i made a pair like that when i was a kid.

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by tarabos

how is it you come across something like this?

oh...those aren't "numchucks"...they're windchimes he cut off and tied back together with string...i made a pair like that when i was a kid.

ROFLMAO

I like the ninja outfit! I wish he would have worn the hood for the picture by the garage!!!! I have a windchime on the front porch tarabos can you make me a pair!

OP
R

Rob Wilson

I hope this isn't too out of line but- that is one horny ferengi!

OP
M

Master of Blades

Ummmmm.........If I understood it then I would tell you, but Im British so I dont........:rolleyes:

:rofl: :shrug: :asian:

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Rob Wilson

I hope this isn't too out of line but- that is one horny ferengi!

HOLY COW!! The resemblence is uncanny!!! he does look like the first ferengi with a whole head of hair!!!!! too bad you cant see his teeth!

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Master of Blades

Ummmmm.........If I understood it then I would tell you, but Im British so I dont........:rolleyes:

:rofl: :shrug: :asian:

Its a star trek thing...they are a "small" species of thieves and con artist (go figure) and if he had no hair he would look just like one!

OP
M

MartialArtist

he's not short. It is impossible to tell. You have to look at the angle, distance, EVERYTHING. What he did was something you learn in basic photography and filmography. The most recent movie I can remember where they used a lot of the same tricks was in Lord of the Rings.

However, he may be short.

He can't even hold a nunchuck right though.

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by brianhunter

ROFLMAO

I like the ninja outfit! I wish he would have worn the hood for the picture by the garage!!!! I have a windchime on the front porch tarabos can you make me a pair!

i'd consider making my custom made windchime "numchucks" and selling them to century, since they sell any new crap there...

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The ninja approaches his victim silently. Nothing in the house stirs. Until he pulls out his not-so-silent numchucks of death!

OP
G

GouRonin

I typed in ************** by accident!
:eek:

>>>Mod Note: link removed due to target content<<<

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I couldn't keep up with all the pop ups. I wouldn't recommend getting on that. ;)

Latest Discussions