anyone heard of Richard Mesquita Kenpo instructor ?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is Tatums Kenpo Studio phone number you deleted. Public record. I figured if he wanted info on this guy he should contact Larry at his place of business and get first hand information.

John Bishop

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is Tatums Kenpo Studio phone number you deleted. Public record. I figured if he wanted info on this guy he should contact Larry at his place of business and get first hand information.

It appears that an attempt was made by another moderator to protect Mr. Tatum's privacy, not knowing that the phone number posted was a business number.
Maybe a short comment like, " you can call him at his studio/school number ------", would help prevent any confusion in the future.

Xinglu

Black Belt
Reaction score
It appears that an attempt was made by another moderator to protect Mr. Tatum's privacy, not knowing that the phone number posted was a business number.
Maybe a short comment like, " you can call him at his studio/school number ------", would help prevent any confusion in the future.

To avoid such things I have always advocated posting links to websites with the information listed. That way no one can say I was giving out personal or private information.

I'm sure that Mr. Tatum will be more then happy to talk to with someone at length about a student. I have never met an instructor yet who didn't do so with some level of joy in there hearts :) (though, thankfully, I have never had to inquire about an instructor that was a problem or fraud either. Maybe it is just dumb luck in my favor!).

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Good point. It never occured to me because I would never give Larry's private number out without his permission (or anyones private info for that matter}.

Latest Discussions