Larry Tatum Kenpo Patches

M

Mark Weiser

I got all the patches from Walter Justice. There is one patch I have never seen before. Oval shape with a blue sword pointing downward with a silver clothed character underneath it. These patches are supposed to be from Larry Tatum Association?

Anyone know what this patch means?

DutchKenpo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I to saw that patch when is was in Ireland attending the championship held there, asked someone what it ment and got the answer but I forgot I will try to remember and tell you soon.

grtz,

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
I got all the patches from Walter Justice. There is one patch I have never seen before. Oval shape with a blue sword pointing downward with a silver clothed character underneath it. These patches are supposed to be from Larry Tatum Association?

Anyone know what this patch means?

Hi Mark,
That patch is from Mr. Tatum's tournament, which was held a couple of years ago. I unfortunately cannot remember the name of the event at the moment, but i'm sure one of the posters from the tatum group will answer you.
BEGOOD,
KENPOJOE

PS:I thought you could only get that patch if you attended the tournament!

OP
M

Mark Weiser

Well as with anything I asked the source lol. The patch is for the Spirit of Kenpo I wish I could scan it and show ya guys lol.

Latest Discussions